By Anonymous - 24/11/2013 01:29 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found Monsters University and The Croods online, neither of which I've seen. I'm 33, single, and it's Saturday night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 160
You deserved it 8 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing wrong with that. Unless you're wanting to do something else, in which case you should do that instead.

Comments

The Croods wasn't even a good movie but enjoy Monsters University!

Well chances are you got your friends Ben and jerry there to eh lol

Nothing wrong with that. Unless you're wanting to do something else, in which case you should do that instead.

It's okay I'm 29, single, and my night has consisted of me singing along to early 2000s hits and recording myself. FML

If you start with 'it's okay', don't end with 'FML'.

You're definitely not ugly, surely there are people who would want to spend time with you

It's okay you don't have to be a child to do these things having admitted that you did these things just proves you're not 29 at heart but you're 20-22;)

I find this more as a cry for attention than a real comment.

I have a 4 year old so it kind of limits your options sometimes.

I always record myself singing. Always with hope I get better.

Those are pretty good movies actually... No need for shame

Hell yeah. Nothing wrong with some pixar appreciation!

#35, as long as you're not assuming that "The Croods" was made by Pixar. It's like saying, "Any good animated movie obviously had to come from some brand-name company." But you're correct about "Monsters University".

The only problem I see here is that you're upset about that. I still want to see Monsters U sometime and I'm happy to admit that. Be the kind of person you want to be. If you don't want to be the kind of person who watches MU and the Croods, go do something else. No one's forcing you.

At least you have a good taste in movies. Those movies killed it in the box office.

Can't say I see a problem with that, last night was Saturday night and for me it consisted of pretty much the same thing, with the added bonus of a bubble bath and a tin of pinapple!

solheim 6

Sounds like a good time to me.