By Anonymous - 10/09/2009 16:36 - United States

Today, I was driving in the left lane and was suddenly hit by a woman who was in the right lane. I ran off the road, taking out a fence and totaling my car. When the cops asked the woman what happened she responded, "My tom-tom told me to turn left." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 372
You deserved it 2 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Another way technology is trying to destroy human kind.

Comments

MOOT_fml 0

Notice how this was in a commercial for Garmin GPS as a way of putting down Tom-Tom. This my foolish friends means that yet again you have been trolled.

XD lol what an idiot she turned out to be.

Hurt16 0

Lol I had to read the comment just to learn what a Tom Tom was n now that I kno... LMFAO damn she's a dummy (the old lady no the fml person)

Trevv 0

Where is the common sense anymore? Can't people look before they do something?

Agreed. It's like common sense no longer exists in this world. Thick or what.

It amazes me how many people can easily get their licence these days. It's like it comes in a cereal box. Women are not worse drivers. Infact, everyone is as bad as each other. Some know how to handle a car, others don't. Today, I saw 3 crashes all caused by Asian people. Not being racist, I never am - I'm just speaking logically, and in a matter of fact. But I've noticed that 99% of the crashes I have seen in my entire life have been caused by the same people. Learn how to drive properly for starters, and actually look where the hell you're going, especially blind spots. Don't know how the hell that lady got her licence if she relys on a friggen GPS.

Mind you, over here, there are so many tools that think they're hardasses and speed around and do dougheys like they're mad, and end up crashing anyway. And just to be clear, most of them happen to be men.

Snooopy_fml 5
beastinbooty 0