By Brayden - 10/01/2016 03:27 - Australia - Crib Point

Today, the person I was driving behind put their car in reverse and backed straight into me. I was then yelled at and told, "I had my reversing lights on! Why didn't you move?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 294
You deserved it 1 757

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MisterKnowItAll 15

It makes you wonder how some people even got their license.

You can fix the car, but you can't fix stupid.

Comments

MisterKnowItAll 15

It makes you wonder how some people even got their license.

You should've said, "Why didn't you move? I had my forwarding lights on! "

I hope you told them that's not how things work. It's a surprise some people get given licenses.

I guess he just wanted s backwards car Congo Line.

You weren't wrong at all. IDK exactly what happened but if you see someone backing up it's common sense to get out of the way. so FYL and YDI

How does OP deserve this? They were DRIVING behind them.

I think they misread it as OP being a pedestrian, which granted makes it easier to dive out of the way but is equally not something we should be expected to do in order to not be run over.

Yep, you should definitely roll over your car the next time this happens, OP. Take it from this guy.

You really are special kind of stupid aren't you?

with a dumb comment like that I doubt you drive. first off if they were on the road then its improper backing in an intersection. if its a parking lot then or anywhere then they should see someone is there and wait.

This is why I put in a camera in my car, so many dodgy drivers out there these days who refuse to accept responsibility!!!

Smart! There is no way a cop will believe OP unless there is evidence.