By insulted - 15/11/2011 17:48 - Canada

Today, I was denied membership to an all-women's gym. Why? Because "men are not permitted to join". I am and have always been female. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 103
You deserved it 3 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wakadalhadaf 4

Prove it to them.......go in there naked

hesamhesam 0

Comments

Well if you look like a man go to a all men gym and hook up

FYLDeep 25

They must be following idea created by Planet Fitness that mandates a discriminatory membership policy.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

There's too many "My life sucks" FMLs, yawn.

IDGAF4usernames 0

You obviously didn't get that she was making a joke.

Really sorry to hear about that, Im sure you look nothing like a guy. Prove them wrong by bringing your boyfriend in if your currently dating or something :)

They would probably think she was gay if she brought her boyfriend in with her seeing how they already think she's a man.

Guys date guys though... Lol it may not prove her point

squirrels_curls 0

On the bright side.... Theres no more ads on FML! ???????? :D

Then just go to gym that any gender can go to? If you don't want men looking at you then try working out at your house.

irun4life 0

Just saying... I don't think men are looking at her...

Then just go to gym that any gender can go to? If you don't want men looking at you then try working out at your house.

I suggest u let ur hair grow, use make up and dress properly plus the right parfume and voila u are this society's 'woman' (remove the make up and we all will be disgusted)

drawmesunshine 17

Yes, yes, let's all put on our Sunday best to go work out. "Why are you running in heels on that treadmill?" "It's what I have to do to keep my membership." P.S. Perfume**