By roadbikemama - 25/10/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I was cooking. I leaned over the stove to preheat the oven, and burned my nipple on a pot of boiling water. I also have a teething son who is breastfeeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 262
You deserved it 11 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

well you said nipple. not nipples. so at least you didnt burn both of them!!

EveryDayJackAss 0

......how da *** does a woman cook and let their baby breastfeed at the same time? O.O

dou you really have to cook naked? Really? Really? I am just laughing really hard, this is just too funny and a very stupid!

XanimalloverX 0

You have TWO boobs use a breast pump until your boob heals

This sounds a lot like that scene in Mrs. Doubtfire.

THIS IS MY SAY IN ALL THIS... 1) FFFAAAIIILLL. 2) use the other tit. 3) she didn't hafta be naked to burn her boobs; I burnt my belly once after taking easy mac outta the microwave and spilling the hot water on my shirt. 4) honestly, that child shouldn't be breastfeeding if he is teething. 5) very few people i know have stoves that require them to lean much at all. 6) FFFAAAIIILLL. ~Thē Ėńd

2-5 have already been brought up and disproved. So, YOU fail.

Why would you lean, while topless, over a pot of boiling water? FYI, it's possible to extend one's arm out to reach the knobs.

boatkicker 4

EDIT: This was not supposed to be a reply. Not sure how that happened. I would suggest getting a new stove so that this doesn't happen again. Most new stoves have the buttons and knobs in the front so you can turn off the stove in case of fire. With the buttons in front you wont have to lean over to turn things on and off. In the mean time though, that really does suck. :( I wish I knew something that would help, but there isn't much of anything you can do that I know of. Hope it heals fast.

NILTIAKNITRAM 0

Um... This is one of the funniest fmls... but you have two nipples so why would feeding your baby be such a problem? Just hook the baby up to the other one. And HOW IN THE HELL did you burn your nipple in such a fashion? Nipples are precious commodities for women, and babies, and men who like nipples, so take better care of them in the future! shesh...

derrr did no one read OPs comment? she was wearing clothes I've done stuff like that where I accidentally pour boiling water on my leg (whilst wearing jeans!) and have gotten burnt. OP is (i'm pretty sure) not a nudist is this clear?

The real question here is, why were you putting breastmilk in the noodles? Figure that if it's good enough for your son, it's good enough for your husband?