By roadbikemama - 25/10/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I was cooking. I leaned over the stove to preheat the oven, and burned my nipple on a pot of boiling water. I also have a teething son who is breastfeeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 262
You deserved it 11 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Dear incompetent dumbass(AKA iwadasn), Your comment, "2-5 have been disproved" is a false statement. There is a reason that females have 2 motherfucking breasts. THEY BOTH HOLD MILK!!!! Shocking, isn't it? Also, there's a reason we have arms as long as we have well. I'll give you a hint...they are for reaching for stuff without having to lean over as much had we shorter arms. But, apparently you're too much of a dickweed to use your brain for what it was meant to do. Sorry, YOU FAIL. -With love, Halfmanhalfbearhalfpig P.S.: YOU CAN EASILY GET BURNT BY BOILING HOT WATER WITH YOUR CLOTHES ON, DIPSHITS.

mcsnelly 5

Hey dumbass- Yes, they do both produce milk but THEY BOTH STILL NEED TO BE EMPTIED!! Whether by the baby or pumping it out, which, with a burnt nipple, BOTH would hurt. If this is not done, then the milk builds up and creates pressure which-guess what!-ALSO hurts! Saying she has two breasts helps nothing. Also, the OP already commented and said she was burnt by the steam. She wouldn't have even had to bend over that far for the steam to burn her. And about your other post-teething babies can be as young as 4 months old-Breastfeeding is actually recommended for about 1 year old (although that doesn't usually happen because it is much easier to start on baby food) so, no, breastfeeding while the baby is teething is not absurd.

chrisgeo_2000 0
CaptainPat 0

you should be more careful with those things.

tangerine_12 0

if your son is teething why are you breastfeeding him?

how old is your son?? i dont think its a good idea to be breastfeeding a child when there teething... use a beast pump or something dude.

babies can teeth when there like 6 months old ... and it's suggested that you breastfeed for at least a year..Dumbass

Hey mcsmelly I never made a comment that said "babies can start teething @ as young as 4mo. old" nor anything of the like. If you are going to try and prove me wrong, it just might be a good idea to make sure that you have all your ******* facts straight, pal.

mcsnelly 5

um yeah i know u didn't... I did. Because you were saying she shouldn't be breastfeeding a baby who's teething in a post of yours earlier. So I said that they can actually start teething quite young, so there's no reason to be saying she shouldn't be breastfeeding a young baby.