By roadbikemama - 25/10/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I was cooking. I leaned over the stove to preheat the oven, and burned my nipple on a pot of boiling water. I also have a teething son who is breastfeeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 262
You deserved it 11 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Have your man make it better. Or, if he's a deadbeat/overseas/away on business, you can easily find a volunteer.

PlasmaWafflez 0

#131 You're a stupid ******* **** I hate bitches like you, just because your partner isn't currently with you doesn't give you any rights whatsoever to cheat. **** you, *****.

Actually, I'm a dude, but I put out on the first date, so were I born a girl I'd probably be a *****. Also, I'm reporting you to my local militant man-hating feminist chapter, who will hunt you down and burn CHAUVENIST PIG into your flesh with a cattle iron. Don't you ******* DARE tell women they're ****** for seeking nipple therapy when it's okay for a GUY to do the same! You make me sick! Go to hell!

I also am wondering why you can't use the other nipple?

Wait don't women have a PAIR of breasts? I.E. 2 of them? Just use your other funbag to feed your child.

bookworm_x 0

don't you have two breasts? or are you like some breast-cyclopes mutant?

phixx 0

i could help. maybe a massage??

welderchick87 0

I don't think this is true....unless she's like 3 feet tall, or has an incredibly huge chest. I don't know how many times I've leaned over the stove to reach the back and have never come close to burning myself, and I don't have a small chest...

Quit trying to immolate yourself. (=p) YDI for not watching yourself better, even though the mistake is one that anybody could make. Also, do you only have like... one nipple or something? Just use the other one (derp!).

bballboy91 nobody gives a shit about your perverted sexual attractions. You can go suck a dick if you want but don't be so obvious about it.

im guessing it wasnt a nipply day outside to help ease the pain ?