Make your mind up

By rollercoaster - 25/10/2009 19:19 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of over a year broke up with me. Completely crushed, I spent an hour gathering up everything he ever gave me. Then he calls back to say how stupid he was and how he wanted me back. I was ecstatic. An hour later he figured out he was okay with his first decision. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 508
You deserved it 4 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ziqi92 0

so what the hell is his final decision???? btw, ur better off not dating indecisive guys who always change their minds.

perdix 29

People pay big bucks to ride on roller coasters, he's giving you a ride on an emotional one for free. Every time he takes you back, go "Click, click, click, click" and every time he dumps you, put up your arms and go, "Wheeeeee!" Have fun with his indecisiveness. When he finally decides to stay with you, kick him in the balls, hard, and run away! As he's vomiting, yell, "Welcome to the Happiest Place on Earth!"

Comments

Yeah... That sucks... Maybe next time u'll do sandwich when he ask for it

I dont see a reason why it's terrible. Seriously, he broke up with u (sad) but then he called (omfg) and u accepted him back. How lame do u have to get in scale 1 to 10 do to such a thing. YDI. If my girlfriend would leave me and an hour later she would call and say: Sorry my bad I want you back. I would say F*** u now. In addition, why would u accpet him back by a stupid phone call? If he would really care about u, I guess he could do (atleast I would do) something special. YDI for taking him back.

This is why us males are the superior sex

Her boyfriend probably met someone else. He thought the other girl said yes to him and broke it off. Then the girl said something that made him doubt she accepted in the first place and called his girlfriend back. Then the other girl finally clearly said yes and he broke it off for good. There you have it. Burn his things. And his new girlfriend.

ziqi92 0

so what the hell is his final decision???? btw, ur better off not dating indecisive guys who always change their minds.

This is what annoys me about some men/women; talk to your(in general) partner in person if you feel like there is a problem, NOT on the phone! Maybe if he had actually come to talk to you at your house or someplace face to face, things would be sorted out.

NILTIAKNITRAM 0

DON'T BE CALLING THINGS GAY THAT ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY HOMOSEXUAL. THAT IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. BE RESPECTFUL. BE KIND. BE CURTEOUS. DON'T ACT A FOOL BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET A MAN.

CAPS-LOCK MAKES WHAT I'M SAYING MORE IMPORTANT.

CAPSLOCKRAPE! Dude, word meanings change. If you want to be a douche about it, "gay" means happy. So don't be calling homosexuals "gay". You're misusing the word. If the word gets to change from "happy" to "homosexual", who's to say it hasn't changed to "undesirable"?

Still gay in the social-conventional sense though, no?

you know gay people use gay as an insult you should really grow up

Ultimate_Cynic 0

HI! THE GHOST OF BILLY MAYS HERE, POSSESSING AN EARTHBOUND HOST JUST TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS GREAT DEAL ON FML ETIQUETTE! IT'S COMPLETELY FREE AT ALL TIMES! YOU JUST CAN'T FIND A BETTER BARGAIN THAN THAT! AND TODAY ONLY, I'M THROWING IN THIS HELPFUL HINT, ALSO FOR ABSOLUTELY NO CHARGE! YELLING AT PEOPLE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POINT ANY MORE VALID! TAKE IT FROM ME, IT USUALLY GETS YOU MORE ATTENTION, BUT IT'S NOT ALWAYS GOOD ATTENTION! :D

Averizzle 0

Cmon, let billy mayes rest in peace..

@48- if 23 is using a real photo of herself she can get a man even if she is the craziest bitch on the planet

You really don't deserve him. Please find someone better.

Yeah I kinda realize that now. Whoops. OP: He doesn't deserve you.

DUMP THAT FUKKEN PRICK YOU CAN DO BETT- oh. The standard response doesn't work for this one.

XD Well, OP, don't give his stuff back. Stomp on it, and then set it on fire. Pretty fireworks!

I completely agree. I'll join in with an annual burning of all my exes!

Amanda_Ruth 0

I had one of my ex's T-shirts. I ripped it to shreds and my dad uses the pieces as rags for his dusty computer stuff. As for his Boondock Saints DVD and South Park DVD... I snapped those in two and melted them. It made my night.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Shouldn't have taken him back in the first place. That would have drove him crazy.