By roadbikemama - 25/10/2009 18:42 - United States

Today, I was cooking. I leaned over the stove to preheat the oven, and burned my nipple on a pot of boiling water. I also have a teething son who is breastfeeding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 262
You deserved it 11 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ronnielc2010 0

I take it that you've never given birth.

OUOUCH! Um... at least you have the other nipple?

ronnielc2010 0

im a guy u freaking idiot think before u speak your comming off stupid

ronnielc2010 isn't just coming off as stupid. He obviously is. If ronnie is going to insult someone else regarding their intelligence, the least he could do is spell the words correctly. Ronnie, why don't you go hang out on some street corner and be a troll over there? I'm thinking it's because you're really just a scared pussy in person and this is the only place you can try and come across as tough. :) This was said with all due respect, of course. Have a nice day.

Thee_Bandit 0

wow... people have no life... I would no! I just sat here for 10 minutes reading your comments...

ellie_snape 0

If your kid is old enough to be teething, maybe you should stop breast feeding him

Teething starts at 4-7 months. Of course she should be breastfeeding.

solocredere12 4

Did your breast fall out of your shirt or what?

God some people are ignorant. Firstly burning her nipple, it doesn't say wether she was naked or not, it's possible for her to have burnt her nipple through clothes cause in case you haven't noticed water soaks through things. People have accidents, can't tell me any of you haven't. Secondly breastfeeding, yes she has two nipples, but you use both for breastfeeding! Pumping is a short term solution, a baby is much more efficent at draining the breast, not draining properly can lead to infections such as mastitis. And the comments that she shouldn't be breastfeeding a teething baby, babies can teeth from 4 months, world health organisation reccomends breastfeeding up to 2 years of age, you don't just whack a baby on formula when the going gets tough, breast is best and breastmilk meets all of babies nutritional needs. Get the facts before you comment!