By sharky - 20/01/2012 21:17 - United States

Today, I was at Disneyland with a friend. We were watching the light show, and when Tinkerbell came out, we both started crying. Some guy noticed and called us "fucking pussies". FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 566
You deserved it 45 732

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well... that kinda is pussy behaviour lol.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Well that's rude. But why we're you crying?

Comments

Kara_rated 5
USMC_Cpl 5

Well you are what you eat. (If you're a lesbian)

TalkingTowelTim 0

You should have went over to him and kicked him in the balls and as he started crying said, "Stop crying and take it like a man, pussy"

I think crying from pain and crying from seeing Tinkerbell are two pretty different things...

TalkingTowelTim 0

I think a guy calling two girls, "******* *******" is rude and disrespectful, therefore he deserves a nice kick to the balls for saying that, especially to girls.

No one deserves to be assualted. They're insensitivity is their own disadvantage, and plus, Op most likely would've been arrested.

Petunia888 13

Ugh, this always happens; why is there always that one person who comes up with a violent solution? Bet you wouldn't actually do that. Most of the big talkers wouldn't.

ccspanthers89 4

Well if tinker bell makes u cry...

perdix 29

You didn't hear that Tinkerbell called you a "stupid ******* fairy!"

structuredchaoz 4

As a kid, watching that show for the first time, 2 of the small bugs collided and shattered glass everywhere on us. It was rad.