By sharky - 20/01/2012 21:17 - United States

Today, I was at Disneyland with a friend. We were watching the light show, and when Tinkerbell came out, we both started crying. Some guy noticed and called us "fucking pussies". FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 571
You deserved it 45 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well... that kinda is pussy behaviour lol.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Well that's rude. But why we're you crying?

Comments

well... that kinda is pussy behaviour lol.

GoW_Chick 14

I do believe in faeries, I do, I do!

SecretMe00 5

Why did tinker bell make you both cry?k

OP is a girl why does everyone automatically assume these are 2 guys..?

I hate Tinkerbell. Anyone ever see the Disney movie or read the original Peter and Mary? She was a sexist, bitchy little thing. Nowadays she's just slutty.

You shouldn't cry. But he had no Disney spirit!

misick718 1

Well do believe in learning how to SPELL!

mischiefkel 17

37- your profile pic goes PERFECTLY with your comment...that's amazing

Then 120, they would be the perfect match!

Jesus, 339 likes on that comment, I've never had as many as that lol. Thanks guys :L.

brosbeforehos85 3

They are kind of "******* *******" It's ****** tinker bell for Christs sake

52, how was she sexist? I have read the original book, and nothing about her character seemed "sexist" to me. And how is she "slutty"? Because she wears a short skirt? Sounds like maybe you're the sexist one here.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Well that's rude. But why we're you crying?

chillyCholo 5

I didn't know tinker bell was gay..

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Sorry, iPhone autocorrect -.-. It does the same thing when I try to write hell, it changes to he'll.

GoW_Chick 14

Autocorrect tis an evil mistress, always rude by interrupting, and changing words while you're trying to type. It can either be helpful, or make your comment unintelligible. DAMN YOU AUTOCORRECT!

Hoebag it isn't rude. They're *******. HAAAYO

ManlyDunsparce, Yes it is rude you assmunch. A guy went out of his way just to call OP, who is a woman, a pussy just because she cried. It's rude and ass-wipe behavior.

Wtf, have you people never had feelings??

Chances are they infect people with anger everywhere they go. Were your children crying or did you go alone? Grown people take grown up vacations. Grow up bro.

Op is probably one of those emotional people who will cry when they get to happy. And for the Disney light shows I don't blame her. Those things are epic, awesome, beautiful, amazing etc

No, 44. I think you mean Auto-correct is like a woman. Always correcting you and telling you that whatever you say is wrong.

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

147- I would but at times it is quite useful.

Hey hey hey I would not be like that on here bro

mongoose313 2

Because it is really hard to turn auto correct off and possibly learn how to spell the correct words..? But she is a mistress for the laziness of american minds.

bamagrl410 31

It's not about not knowing how to spell. It's more like typing really fast & nor catching the typo in time. Spell check corrects spelling, auto-correct corrects typos. The iPhone has both for a reason - they do different things.

Why do people worry about people's spelling so much?? Are you like the spelling nazi or something??

redmane 21

I know this is months later, but 155- it's a stereotype that Americans are lazy. I'm sure people from any other country can be just as lazy. There are some brilliant minds here in the US and worldwide. I'm sick of people automatically thinking Americans are dumb.

It was easier for him to laugh at your tears than to release his own... it is okay OP. We understand.

toxicpinkcandy 10
HetaliaFreak 10

Should've said, "No, but we will be later."

HetaliaFreak 10

Didn't see that OP was a girl! Still, though, could happen......

I love you because if Hetalia and England my fave character!!!

DuckOnQuack93 5

Who would go to Disneyland just to try to make other people feel bad for liking Disney things?! Insecure people these days...

Jakesterk96 8

I believe the correct term is asshole.

twistedlovex 0

The light shows are beautiful I went for my birthday last year (I'm a total sucker for anything Disney) and I thought I was going to cry :)

Because sometimes at Disney land tinker bell is played by a guy. (Google it )

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
GoW_Chick 14

I would've started crying too, pixies are pretty scary *shudders*...

perdix 29

You scaredy cat! Of course, garden gnomes are a different story. When I see one, I pee myself a little. Let's keep that between you and me. ;)

(writing it down) Perdix...afraid of...garden gnomes. Wait until Doc hears about this!

perdix 29

I'm not worried, I know the story of Brer Rabbit ;)