By Anonymous - 11/09/2013 13:29 - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes

Today, I was asked to leave a church service for laughing at the kids trying to sing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 104
You deserved it 82 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're children. Not only are they just learning to sing, but they're brave for getting up in front of an audience. You deserve it.

Everyone learns to sing at some point! Don't laugh, you probably sound just as bad.

Comments

I'm sorry but that's hilarious I probably would have laughed too. Doesn't make you a bad person OP!

I am not bother at this at all... I am pretty sure most parents/adult had laugh at their children or other people's children during performance like dances or even singing. I remember parents laughing during my performance with my classmate for that D.A.R.E thing we had to do because as kids we don't know how to stay in tune or do the dance routine in order at the same time so of course a child may mess up and it's funny some time. I know I chuckle at my brother's performance, I also found it adorable and etc. OP may be laughing not at them, but it's a reaction most of us have when we find something cute or adorable even during time a child messes up. I am not meaning rolling on the floor laughing our asses off. More like a soft chuckle or giggle.

If the OP got thrown out of church for doing it, it would appear they weren't chuckling quietly or in admiration of the children's cuteness.

Actually, you can be laughing not that loud and still get kick out from a parent complaint or them just being near by you. We don't know the whole story and probably would never know.

And you expect us to sympathize with you......why?

this is totally a ydi...but I still think this is pretty damn hilarious

Pretty sure they sing better than you and make up for it in cuteness.

I've seen two of you're posts on this thread and I thumb up them both.