By princev - 18/06/2011 10:32 - United States

Today, I thought it would be funny to jump in the pool while holding my cat. I am currently in the hospital due to the severe cuts on my face and throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 589
You deserved it 112 841

Same thing different taste

Comments

first and witty. win. congratulations.

6 nice way to thread jack and get buried. I'm doing the same thing... Tee hee. 8)

Thats one pussy that doesn't "Make a sandwich." Well even if the cat can make a sandwich it would be made out of your tears and blood. YDI

eminemchick 19

since WHEN is it a good idea to jump in a pool with a cat?! xD

Since when is it a good idea to get your pet sponge addicted to weed?

64- Since humanity ran out of other stupid things to do.

turtlemansam 6

What's the humor in jumping in a pool with a cat?

I had to learn the hard way to that a declawed cat with scratch you up if you carry it outside

You completely deserved that. I hope you got no pain meds.

Jonscarl 0

that's just dumb. your such a dumb ass

ohrlynao 0

What? I thought jumping in water with a cat was a GOOD idea! You've gotta be kitten me!

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

that's one pussy that doesn't like to get wet :p

boyguydudemalema 0

you should've thrown the cat, not jump with it . . .

WTF ?!?! that is animal cruelty YDI since when have cats liked water.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

I believe cats started to hate water back in Egyptian times bc there was never no water around bc they were on a desert...

Laughing_Cow 0

Natural selection really needs to get better at assassinating morons.

kruzito 0
imthatguythatdid 0

Dear OP When the day cats take over the world, how would you like it when they jump in a pool with you? and your not prepared for that shit? You'd be freaking the **** out too!!

somehow, saying op deserved it just doesn't cut it.

why did you do that. everyone knows cats hate water.

blacksswan 10

The last thing you want to do is to jump into a pool with your cat. P.S Not all cats hate water. Mine loves it, but OP here deserves it.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

the pic goes great with ur post lol

blacksswan 10

Thank you, made it for a role play character.

mynameistom 0

I don't think he was talking to you... haha awk sauce

blacksswan 10

why don't you tell me who he was talking to smart one.

avatar0810 15

5 ur a strange one wantin ur pussy dry.

I didn't say "dry" so re-read the response again yif's. I said water.

Ay bro. Pussy jokes and shit puns are overused as ****. Try being a little more original next time. Aight? Good. Love Always, Epilepsy

iAmScrubs 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

wait, why is it a stupid idea to just jump in a pool?

iAmScrubs 19

Oh no! I read the FML wrong! I never thought this would happen to me. Pretend that comment isn't here like platform 9 3/4.

27 it's okay. It happens to the best of us. It happens to me all the time even though I am not one of the best. I know what you meant though. If OP actaully tried to JUMP OVER THE POOL then your comment would be funny like it usually is. But since he didn't, I am sorry.

sourgirl101 28

I enjoy his comments too. Even when he miss reads them. (:

Scrubs you made up for your mistake with the reference to Harry potter.

no you read the fml correctly, its just your comment lacked any humour. try not to over think your comment next time. learn from your mistakes

I agree with 109. His comment sounds about right. I just think he forgot "jump in a pool." Althought I don't know why it would be stupid. Maybe it rainy outside? lol

iAmScrubs 19

109- i read the FML wrong. OP jumped in the pool and I thought they jumped over over it. Please don't tell me how I should comment as well.

haha, you have no sense of humor bro. he's ******* hilarious.

109- Don't tell people how to comment to suit your sense of humour. Different people laugh at different things, and I for one find Scrubs's comments enjoyable.

scrubs is actually really funny and it's rly screwed up to tell sum1 they need improvement when they don't. a true artist knows when to stop painting when it's perfect. and scrubs stopped painting.

kellysmith69 1

I guess the cat got the last laugh

iAmScrubs 19

I've never heard a cat laugh. I imagine it would be a cross between Darth Vador, Pikachu and Chuck Norris.

IDIOT. Why be so mean to your cat as well. HUGE YDI.

eminemchick 19

why did I read this in Dwight's voice?(The Office) xD

it's not an FML it's a IADFJIMPWMC! "I'm a dumbass for jumping in my pool with my cat"!!!!

at least the cat didn't had an accident on your face

Hidan_fml 0

Why? When a cat pees on your face, you get high! I'd rather get high then go to the hospital with severe cuts on my face and throat.

alex6946 10

umm, i'd rather have some crap or pee on my face than some serious cuts, at least you can clean the shit off..scars can be forever! but OP YDI!