By DefinitelyNotDogshit - 28/08/2013 04:06 - United States - Levittown

Today, I walked into my new office for the first time after receiving the promotion I've been trying for. Someone took a dump on my desk. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 707
You deserved it 3 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissWhitneyB 17

People get so bitter but you know what OP, you got the promotion and dererved it so congrats to you. :)

Wizardo 33

Office warming present and it looks like someone else was trying for the promotion too... straining for it in fact.

Comments

Wow someone really hates you for getting the job. Just be prepared for other surprises.

Sounds like you work around a lot of men.

I wouldn't presume that the culprit was a sexist male coworker.

thejimler 9

No we don't #44. We don't poop, fart or burp. We've evolved so much we do not need normal bodily functions anymore.

^ That comment made me crack up in a quiet area.

It just comes out as nagging and rage instead, doesn't it #46?

You just wait until we evolve more and become asexual. You will be ******... just not by us.

Bahaha this made me lol, literally. Sorry dude but that's some funny shit.

Somebody's been taking too much after the guy who's LIKE A BOSS.

Need more info, was there someone ells trying to get the same promotion?

Somehow I can picture Caruso from CSI making a joke on how "shitty" the situation is...

At least now you're promoted, you don't have to clean up! After all, you're higher than the rest of them. ;)

ohro 10

*Smells* like jealousy to me. Don't stress about it bc you got the promotion! Congrats :)