By latino14 - 15/06/2012 11:27 - United States - Annapolis

Today, I tried to go to the gym, but I ended up watching cat videos on YouTube for three hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 135
You deserved it 39 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

You're not alone. The cats of YouTube have distracted us all at some point.

Comments

reimichele 8

The videos are just one small step in the plan to take over the world. The cats want you to become fat and lazy OP so that when they come for you, there will be less of a chase.

Like the Leviathans in Supernatural? That's it! Cats must really be Leviathan in disguise! :O Oh god, I've been watching too much Supernatural again...

And here we've been thinking Zombie apocolypse..... No wonder cats are such aloof creatures - they really know what's going down :D lol

Sorry Baustigt. Sometimes my past self comes back to haunt me. I'm like Jekyll and Hyde, but sexier. ;) ;) And if you're that protective, I guess I shouldn't tell you about The Drifter...

donkey79 0

This has been a growing concern of mine. Cat videos have been the largest contributor to procrastination world wide. I am a sucker for a good cat video.

geod69 8

Ugh... I wish I was there to throw you out of your house and smash your computer! I know, a bit over the top... But seriously, get out there and work out! I hate to work out, but I do it because it keeps me healthy and it also somehow makes me happier! :)

22cute 17

I love cat videos! They're soooo cute and funny!

If I can haz cheezburger, then I can haz your SOUL!