By latino14 - 15/06/2012 11:27 - United States - Annapolis

Today, I tried to go to the gym, but I ended up watching cat videos on YouTube for three hours. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 135
You deserved it 39 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

TheFamilyElf 17

You're not alone. The cats of YouTube have distracted us all at some point.

Comments

Your picture is really ******* creeping me out right now

Well they are really funny... And if you laugh hard enough maybe your tummy muscles will get a workout?? Or you'll just pee yourself.

n3rd43v3r 10

"And if that doesn't work, just call it quits and buy some cats" I'm sure they'd make you run around the house enough[:

"What time is purrfect for you?" "I'm not sure, fur real!"

YouTube and wikipedia are both time black holes of the internet. You get on to look up why the sky is blue, then look at the clock 4 hours later and wonder why the **** you're reading about the Spanish Conquistadors (did I spell that right?)

64- thank god I thought I was the only one who went on wikipedia just being bored reading random stuff and 4 hours later realizing wtf have I been doing ahha. Great time passer FTW :)

thatKidzmOm 10

64-you mean time waster? Idk if it's just me but I never retain half of what I read on there, so it's a waste of time.

Tumblr is my time waster. Just one more picture...

96, if you understood the concept of a black hole, you would realize my comment made sense.

TheFamilyElf 17

You're not alone. The cats of YouTube have distracted us all at some point.

skullofdarkness 18

That's depends on your intelligence level. If you have been distracted by a picture of a cat...I'm sorry, but you are completely lacking in higher level brain function and thinking. You will most likely spend the rest of your life being amused with tasteless comedy miss the opportunity to engage in mentally stimulating conversation with people capable of higher level thinking. Enjoy your time looking at cats I guess...

outstandtacular 11

41 - I think you're full of shit.

41 - who are the videos different from any form of simple entertainment on the web, including this site? Or cheesy movies or sitcoms?the stuff is popular for a reason. Not because the world is full of lower life forms, but because everyone needs a mind dump sometimes. It's also not uncommon to put off things someone isn't really all that motivated to do in lieu of goofing off. Procrastination is an issue all around and most people have done it at one point or another.

Forty-one, if you're of such higher intelligence than the rest of us for not watching cat videos on YouTube, than why are you on FML reading about people that "waste" their time watching cat videos on YouTube?

41, your profile discription (yes, I looked) was so immature, more so than your idiotic comment.

If cat videos were the only thing hindering OP from going to the gym, then my guess is that he didn't really 'try'.

SenselessPattern 12

Yo ColdplaySucks, unless you're here to bash 41, you're gonna get down-voted. Don't believe me, look at the magical trend.

Guys, lay off #41. It‘s not their fault they‘re an unloved virgin. ...Oh, wait. It actually is.

I'm a fan of Boozle the cat on YouTube myself.

41- here is a mental stimulating fact for you: YouTube has VIDEOS of cats, not PICTURES.

41 youre trying so hard to act superior and above everybody else thats it's painful to watch.. It's blatently obvious that you lack self- confidence if you need to act like such a jerk, get that broom outta your arse, quit judging others and get a freakin life

126 - A video is just a bunch of pictures being showen one after another at an extremely fast rate of speed.

kirrra 11

41 tell that to the millions of people who watch something on YouTube on an daily basis. iv never read such a boring, ignorant post before.

41, I hate cat videos myself, but judging someone's intelligence because they watch them is just idiocy. If people enjoy watching cat videos in their spare time, then let them. It isn't tasteless humour, that's just your opinion on them. I think you'll also miss out on the chance of "mentally stimulating conversation" because of how much of an asshole you are.

I_Hug_Cats 26

once you're on that side of YouTube it's hard to escape...

TheFamilyElf 17

Well 41, I guess we all waste time differently. Some of us do it by watching cats on YouTube. Others spend that time with their pompous heads up their asses finding ways to insult the intelligence of people on the internet. On fml. Which is obviously a much more mentally stimulating form of time-wasting. :) our bad.

How much weight did you loose? I hear its a great workout. It really help with the thighs!

LoganBurrito 6

Trying to step on my turf, 32? I'll be watching you... Very, VERY closely...

aleeshttylXD 9

3 - Who doesn't like *******? They have some sort of magical power and can easily ruin or create extremely fun adventures :-D.

Inheritance 10

Why do you watch cat videos? Get a life.

the_anti_hipster 7

Uh, because cat videos are freaking awesome. OP still needs to go to the gym, but watching kitties in boxes is about the cutest thing ever.

outstandtacular 11

I think the better question is why DON'T you watch cat videos?

You're on FML, how is that different than watching cats? Why don't YOU get a life?

TarieBoo 2

in class we watched my teachers video of her cat

Really?! Cat videos freaking rule! Were you born on Mars?

KaelaKhaotic 5

Tried to go to the gym? Pretty sure those cat videos didn't stop you from going.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Did you even read the FML? The cat videos distracted her from going to the gym. So you're incorrect.

A7X_LoVeee 10

Every comment I've seen from you has been down voted.

nirvi 3

14- with that level of intellect, I wonder why..

CallMeMcFeelii 13

She has a point though. Those videos didn't physically stop the OP. Getting distracted is one thing, getting distracted for 3 hours watching YouTube videos? That's ridiculous.

I agree that technically "trying" to go would've constituted an actual act of effort. For example: I tried to go to the gym, but my car broke down. Not: I thought about going to the gym, but watched kitty videos instead. I'm not judging OP wanting to watch kitty videos, just the fact they didn't really try to go to the gym.

One does not simply stop watching cat videos, I mean.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Yeah I've been on YouTube. I also don't make excuses when I have to lift. I keep a 5 day schedule. If you're going to or seriously need to work out sitting in front of a computer screen certainly won't help you.

boycrazy30007 12

You make fun of him for cat videos but your face is painted like one? What are you 5 or just stupid?

129, Nobody really cares how often you lift, or how "into" all of that you are. It's hard to impress people over the internet with statements like that.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I'm not impressing anyone and I wasn't trying to. I didn't post stats or numbers did I? I simply stated that YouTube is no excuse to not go to the gym. We are getting obese. Only 30% of the good ol' U.S actually exercise regularly. To many cat videos apparently.

Says the cat... I don't mean it as an insult, or a repeat but really haha!! No judging, both cat videos and face-paint are awesome =^.^=

Do you even know how distracting those cat vdieos are?

florido_fml 10
hockeyoceancity 13

Is this a test to see who meows most?! meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow moew meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow moew meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

xXxIracebethxXx 14
myalleyway 9

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meowmeow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

the_smart_way 10

Cat videos on YouTube... The unavoidable procrastination

Hiimhaileypotter 52

It's okay, OP....the cats are worth it ;3

Hiimhaileypotter 52

But I'm Fluttershy, I love kitties

I thought you were hailey potter? You lie to me! *runs away sobbing*

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I meant my picture is Fluttershy ;( I am indeed Hailey Potter! Don't cry! *accio ManInTheMachine*

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Yayyyy my plan is working! ^_^

LoganBurrito 6

"A cat is fine too." Anyone? No? I'll go back to my corner on 4chan... Oh wait, the bronies destroyed it...

HotCheetos22 4

And people wonder why they are out of shape.

We are not out of shape...round is a shape :D

Cat videos don't make people "out of shape" That would be the big amount of food they over do it with. Don't blame it on cat videos. Ridiculous to think the cat videos did it :)

Psh. I have the body of a god! Too bad it happens to be Buddha. (:

brohamas16 7

Damn those funny cat videos