Fitness

By Bece420 - 11/02/2019 12:00 - United States - Zanesville

Today, I decided to try a 7-minute exercise video to start working out and get in shape. I couldn’t make it though the video. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 869
You deserved it 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry. Starting is the hardest part. Just strive for a little more each time :)

Keep at it, you'll get better. The key is to keep at it.

Comments

Keep at it, you'll get better. The key is to keep at it.

Don't worry. Starting is the hardest part. Just strive for a little more each time :)

manb91uk 22

Just start by trying to walk a little every day.. Just fast enough so you feel slightly out of breath.. You'll get there dude!

Mungolikecandy 19

Key words "start working out". You build up to getting through that (and 7 minutes exercise videos are often high intensity) then move up.

Don't give up, keep trying and eventually you'll make it through.

MagpieRH 2

Short fitness videos are meant to be intense - they're to maximum effect on limited time. If you're starting out on a fitness kick, look for a beginner dvd (or YouTube video, or wherever)

Plot twist: OP was just watching the video. So out of shape, 7 minutes of viewing was too much!

If you keep at it, you'll make it to the end, and then you'll be able to make it through those 7 minutes without breaking a sweat.

shepardkinz 19

Don’t feel too bad! That’s not unusual. Keep working at it! Soon, you’ll find it very easy to get through the whole video. :)

silvermoon5033 26

Make your first goal getting through the video :) It's small steps that lead to bigger ones. Don't get down on yourself for what you can't do, be proud of what you have already accomplished-actively trying to exercise. Many don't even try to do that. I just started using a treadmill (i have arthritis and haven't been active lately so I gained a bunch of weight), I last about 5 minutes at a slow run. Tomorrow I'm going to shoot for 6. Go at your own pace and set small goals. You have this stranger's support!