By lilmamma - 05/11/2010 17:29 - United States

Today, I took my four year old son to the playground. When it was time to go, he squirmed out of my arms back to the jungle gym. Not being the type of mother to put up with bad behavior, I swatted his rear and told him we had to go. That's when I realized I'd just spanked the wrong child who was wearing the same coat as my son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 139
You deserved it 50 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i bet that went done well with the Kids mother.....

Forever, you can't compare molestation and spanking. I was spanked as a child, and I'm not brainwashed or scarred. I have a 4 year old, and while I have not spanked her, once she is old enough to know right from wrong, I will if I need to. Corporal punishment will not land you in jail. Beating your child will. But spanking, no. And I like how you used both "their" and "there" incorrectly in the same sentence. That was amusing.

Comments

lucyinthesky420 10

That's what you get for thinking your child will learn from violence.

Lols, thats why my stuff is custom made. And to you guys complaining about the spanking try being 16 and having a 20 brother who still spanks your bare butt.

squirrel1215 5

Sorry, but I don't like the idea of spanking, especially in public. 1. It's demeaning 2. It doesn't work (at least for me anyway, my dad used to and it got to the point where I would just laugh) 3. It can escalate to more violence. That is all.

RainaMadeilline 0

Sad sad sad you dont even regonize you own child. Exuse me for my bad grammer.

aleia18 3

Thats what's you get for spanking your child because they wanted to play more. Their children? What do you expect from them?

Good on you for being a responsible parent! Maybe next time just make sure it is your child... :S

Whatever you think about spanking, the OP is a moron for not recognizing her own child. OP, you are damn lucky you didn't have the cops called on you. I would have done it in a heartbeat if I'd seen you grab my kid, flimsy explanation or not. You could have been in SERIOUS trouble for an attempted abduction. ******* pay attention next time.

jecm 4

It happens to every mother who's in a rush you grab kid that has the same clothes as your own Shes human it happens But the key is to always return him Unless he's better at behaving haha jk