By Anonymous - 05/11/2010 10:05 - United Kingdom

Today, I was accused of shop-lifting by an old lady in a supermarket. Having proven myself innocent, I tried to storm off to show my displeasure at the situation. In my haste to make a dramatic exit, I tried to go out of the entrance and walked straight into the automatic door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 900
You deserved it 13 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

the automatic door have judged you as guilty and will not let you leave, my suggestion is hunker down and sneak out with the trash.

maybe you shouldn't be a drama queen Nancy

TitDirt 0

You see, it's people like you who are ruining the word "epic" for the rest of us. This post has indeed failed but has no way committed an "epic" fail. We have to make sure that our generation doesn't water down epic and ruin it for the future. How do you know if a fail is "EPIC" worthy or not? When you see it, you'll know.

Asstastic4 0
TroII 0

Where you running at the door? Normally they open pretty quickly.....

sourgirl101 28

No, some open rather slowly. I've had to pause to have a few open before.

TheDrifter 23

Enterance door ... no sensor on his side

"... and god said unto his people, lol. And it was good."

actualy everywhere I've been there were sensors on both sides...

boatkicker 4

I've only seen a few that have sensors on both sides. It probably just depends on who owns the business and where you live.

MissErikaHart 0

I laughed at this cuz I thought u were being funny. but now I'm wondering if ur serious.

for having an automatic door at their store?

MissErikaHart 0

I see someone's more than a bit lawsuit happy.

For having an automatic door that didn't work correctly.

Today someone mildly inconvenienced me by accusing me of something I didn't do. I then threw a hissyfit and stormed off only to have the universe bitchslap me for being such a whiny little bugger.