By Anonymous - 04/07/2012 17:01 - United States - South Gate

Spicy
Today, I still can't decide whether masturbating while looking at myself makes me narcissistic or just plain pathetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 677
You deserved it 37 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If you have a big dick, it's narcissistic. If you have a little winky, it's hilarious!

I don't see a gender on this FML, so I'm choosing to believe that Megan Fox wrote it.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That reminded of a scene from Jennifer's Body!

I bet op is just doing it because they're having a hard time finding something more attractive on the internet. I have that problem too sometimes ;)

You should be put in timeout for this comment ... Now go sit in the corner and think of something better to say ... And no masturbating ... Kthanksbye

I was beginning to think your comment could have been funny... Then you ended it with kthanksbye... You should be locked in a basement for that comment

31 I wasn't referring to your comment I was talking about #1 -.- but if you wanna e-battle we can ...

Well that's awkward :/ I'll pass on the ebattle, it only worth my time if it's legit or inspires some strong emotion. Maybe next FML:)

47, it's 2 people bitching a each other online until one realizes how pointless it is and does something to benefit their real life.

What an e-pussy ... Who backs away from an e-battle ??

Alright shit just went down... Let's do this newbie

I wanna be part of this. Quick 61, tag me in !!!

And that is what keeps people interested.

Oh damn! Time to break out the popcorn! This shit is gonna be awesome. $50,000 on muzy!

TriflingAllDay 6

Newbie was already killed. The fights already over.

Well then I guess it's time to collect my $50,000...

122- wouldn't you collect $100,000?

143, I'm still getting a fuckton of money so it doesn't matter that much

pinky78711 5

Ok idk why but i read all of you comments in a high pitched voice?? :/

perdix 29

If you have a big dick, it's narcissistic. If you have a little winky, it's hilarious!

lorenzoman77 7

Haha little winky, that's a new one!xD

I don't see a gender on this FML, so I'm choosing to believe that Megan Fox wrote it.

Doctorhook, I only thumbed up your comment because of your pic that went with it. I laughed out loud

Oh mighty Perdix...it could be a cute little clitty or a nasty Vienna sausage clitty... Think about it!

Doctor hook- hope she didn't have her 'big toe' thumb in there. That thing gives me the creeps.

Shadowvoid 33

Obviously the poster is a hermaphrodite. The gender says male and female.

I was once in an art class where not only did the nude model have an erection from looking at himself, he came! Without even touching himself! In front of the whole class! Now, THAT'S narcissism. A new pic for my 2k comment!

Wow! Never knew that was possible! That was my lesson for the day thanx! Now my time on FML was not totally wasted!!! Thanx

Perdix- My friends and Me always see you comment here on and we've always curious what your picture is? Could you explain it please?! Sorry about the bad English. I'm getting learned it.

I believe his picture is matching colours with moods and involuntary movements. And other stuff.

Depends if you look like zyzz then I understand forever miren

2- or you're Patrick Bateman from American Psycho.

RedPillSucks 31

@140, I believe it's a spoof of the American Terror Alert Color System (Homeland Security Advisory System).

All i can do is hope that u r a girl... Otherwise it is plain pathetic...

It doesn't show the gender it says the poster is anonymous so you don't really know what the person is.think before you assume.

lorenzoman77 7

Well no, because if you're like the other guy that gets turned off at naked pics of his gf and looking at yourself turns you on again, more power to you! Just be careful not to start calling yourself daddy, or trying to handcuff yourself to the bed. O.o

That comment deserves an award. But wait... How can he ********** if he's chained to a bed?

witchdoctor1 9

Hands free! Or if perdixs comment is to be misconstrued he can always be flexible XD never said his feet were cuffed

Yardstick superglued to a pocket p*ssy. Don't ask me how I know this.

I'd say that's probably a tie. At the same time, whatever makes you happy...

That's what I'm sayin. Potatoe, potahtoe

22cute 17

Yes, it's definitely both. Narsasistic enough to be pathetic. But as long as no ones watching & it makes you happy, who cares?!

TriflingAllDay 6

If someone was watching, it would make me happy, at you're humiliation.

Well, narcissus was a greek story character who fell in love with his own reflection in a puddle of water, so this might be a pure embodiment of narcissism.

DKjazz 20

113- Love and sex are two very different things.

It's a bit of both, you really should get out more. The fact that it sounds like you've done and thought of this idea before makes you even more pathetic.

How does this mean they don't get out?

You will never need a women to turn you on I guess

As long as you hang a mirror over the bed.

I thought everyone had one of those??

Of you're Charlie sheen you have a camera and a TV!

Hey, maybe no one's on par with your level of attractiveness. It just might be a bit hard to upgrade from your hand, in that case.

Doesn't matter.... Had sex. Sorry but this is so funny. How lovely to have this as your only concern in life...

There was no sex involved, so your "joke" was invalid and unfunny. How is this OP's only concern? Physic are we?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Every time I see SkoomaKi's name I think of skyrim..

^ Can't tell if being serious or not (Fry Meme)

If you clone yourself and have sex with it, (considering if you're that much of a narcissist) Is it ************? Same with sex with an imaginary friend; rule 34 applies to Foster's, ya know.

You are Kanye West, Op. He is both narcissistic and pathetic. Some of his songs are good, though.

Hater alert. ...but a fan at the same time? Weird.

TriflingAllDay 6

Stupid, leave it to a chick to **** everything up. Bitches be triflin.