By Anonymous - 04/07/2012 17:01 - United States - South Gate

Spicy
Today, I still can't decide whether masturbating while looking at myself makes me narcissistic or just plain pathetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 678
You deserved it 37 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If you have a big dick, it's narcissistic. If you have a little winky, it's hilarious!

I don't see a gender on this FML, so I'm choosing to believe that Megan Fox wrote it.

Comments

DonnyGraf 2

It makes you a pathetic and narcissistic home.

sweetmama88 6

Why would you look at your self ? That's plain crazy .

fakeysLady 3

It's called Normal! It's ok to know what you like so when you are with someone you can tell them how you like it:)

Narcissistic or pathetic? Are those the choices? How about the option of: 'so damn sexy I turn myself on and can't help it that my privates are actually nice to look at'? Keep tending to your Secret Garden, OP. There are much stranger things to be into while masturbating.

sorrowsangel89 1

Maybe your body is telling you something...like you might be gay. :)

I've done it before.. because I have awesome **** and because **** takes too long to load on my phone sometimes.

Try walking toward the mirror as you climax. You can see yourself come in two senses. |the kid|

yaniggamatt 3

It wasn't funny when the first six people said it and it's not funny now.

Actually this dude was the 6th person to comment that. Anyway, why would that be funny? The commenters are just trying to help OP come to terms with it.