By Anonymous - 04/07/2012 17:01 - United States - South Gate

Spicy
Today, I still can't decide whether masturbating while looking at myself makes me narcissistic or just plain pathetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 678
You deserved it 37 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If you have a big dick, it's narcissistic. If you have a little winky, it's hilarious!

I don't see a gender on this FML, so I'm choosing to believe that Megan Fox wrote it.

Comments

Lifeispain147 6

OK WTF? one get out yes its fine to ********** BUT THIS...THIS is just wrong. to get to this point your gonna be the "forever alone" in your group (if you have any) of friends

yesyesnonono 10

If you're a guy, it's gross and pathetic. If you're a girl, it's kind of hot.

eh it's just what you prefer. I know plenty of people who do that. it's like having sex in front of a mirror but there's only one person instead of 2,3,4,5....

Honestly? If you can only achieve ****** looking at yourself yes, I'd say something was wrong. If this is just something that makes it better for you, then I wouldn't be too worried. There are far weirder kinks out there. And anyway, if you do have sex with someone else, you'll probably be more comfortable with your body because you've seen your responses for yourself. What is a little weird is relying on the internet to tell you if you're weird =)

well...it IS your hand that's getting you off, so.... ;)

Well if you don't love yourself, who else will? Crap, I just saw myself in the reflection of my iPhone! So horny!

Hell I saw you in ur comment and got horny.

It makes you hit if yr a girl and if yr a guy... Ewwww lol :-)