By Anonymous - 04/07/2012 17:01 - United States - South Gate

Spicy
Today, I still can't decide whether masturbating while looking at myself makes me narcissistic or just plain pathetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 678
You deserved it 37 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If you have a big dick, it's narcissistic. If you have a little winky, it's hilarious!

I don't see a gender on this FML, so I'm choosing to believe that Megan Fox wrote it.

Comments

Psycho_Babydoll 26

you're narcissistic and you have no idea you're pathetic

coolbrony12 3

I'm gonna go with both and add one more: gay

keshaforever1 14

Heh, I find it funny that you're supposedly a "brony", yet you go hate and call someone gay when bronies are supposed to love and tolerate.

Who says that they are mutually exclusive?

I just.... I don't know what to say to that

Palin would say you're pathassistic. Then claim that word has always been in her vocabulmations.

RedPillSucks 31

That's narcithetic! Don't let me bring out my imaginary unabridged Palin edition of the Websters dictionary.

Is it the 5th edition? Otherwise we may both be wrong...

That's disgusting and we don't really care about you masterbating the whole thing is pathetic!

Actually masturbation is quite normal. And this is FML, we are on this site; which means we somewhat care. Seeing as you are a newbie, I will let you off with a warning. Don't speak for all of us, we obviously all have different opinions. (and as for my warning: keep up with this type of thing and you'll never get thumbed up.)

taylorandrew 0

Well I kinda agree that nobody cares if you're doing it or not, yes it is FML, but that doesn't mean people need to tell us everything like this.

Everybody masturbates. Even if you don't know it.

Well you obviously love yourself so you are wanking about the person you love... Lol

custmwoody9 4

I suggest meeting more women and if u like watching make sure someone else is putting on the performance for you.