By hairybetty - 05/01/2010 01:43 - United States

Today, I shaved my legs and armpits for the first time in 6 weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't have a hot date, I just had my yearly gyno exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 173
You deserved it 8 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pony_barometer 0

Well I maybe know the reason why you don't have a hot date.

wtf?! you dont shave at least your armpits reguarly?!

Comments

thighsofglory 0

Yeah, you better shave everywhere every day because men think prepubescent girls are hawt. At least that's what I got out of this...

In the OP's defense, Colorado is ******* cold right now... When I lived there, during the winter months, I only shaved when I absolutely had to, for dates, doctor appointments, etc. I shaved my pits on a regular basis, but since I would go weeks without wearing skirts or shorts, I would ignore my legs, until they got too gross for me to handle. Give her a break.

Not really a FML. I'm pretty sure the doctor isn't going to care whether you shaved or not if he/she is just poking around in your ****** (haha). And not shaving for 6 weeks or 3 months, not that serious either. When winter comes, most girls shaving responsiblities go into hibernation. As long as you clean yourself, you're good.

L33tSauce 0

peroxide=win! and OP- ******* shave more often, thats sick.

You are seriously disgusting. Do you only shower when you get a date?

"Today, I can afford healthcare, FML." Up yours.

That has to be the NASTIEST thing Ive ever heard

You clearly haven't heard much if that's the nastiest thing you've ever heard.

You need to shave regularly. Buy a freaking razor. Seriously, it's dirty to be that hairy and men will not want to touch you so SHAVE THAT SHIT UP