By ToddesPizza - 20/08/2015 01:00 - United States - Coos Bay

Today, I haven't shaved for so long the hair on my legs has split ends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 588
You deserved it 11 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I can't help but think that there is a really simple solution to this issue...?

Comments

wantmeasandwich 26

Yes, it is. OP's laziness, that is.

It helps if you try to reduce how often you straighten your leg hair to no more than once a week

danceinconverse 25

Meh, if you don't have a reason to shave it's not really laziness. Just practicality.

wantmeasandwich 26

Well, 58, if OP had a good reason not to shave, it would trump the unfavourable outcome i.e. split ends, and there would be no FML. But since there is one, and since the solution is fairly simple, I'm going to have to say it's laziness.

I can't help but think that there is a really simple solution to this issue...?

JustinJK 21

That is the question: whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

BlueXephos 10

The splits and ends of outrageous fortune

Or to take arms against a sea of hairs, and by a shaving end them.

... to shave, to wax To wax, perchance to scream

Draw a face on your foot and brush your leg so Sophie can have a fabulous hair. Obviously.

#59 I'm not even mad. That was hilarious.

kellyem2 20

We know what we are, but know not what our legs may be.

PePziNL 20

This is why I love the FML community.

Dye them pink and go clubbing (•-•)b

Why don't you just shave your legs if it's really bothering you?

JustinJK 21

Angry feminists: SUCCUMBING TO SHAVING IS GIVING MEN POWER. SHAVING IS AN EVIL INVENTION BY MEN TO CONTROL WOMEN. IF MEN DON'T HAVE TO SHAVE WHY DO WE. STOP GIVING MEN AND EVIL MAN LED CORPORATIONS MONEY!

askullnamedbilly 33

It's not an FML because there's no solution, it's an FML because she realized she's let it get that far.

I get the impression not only is it an FML that she's left it that long, but also because it's been that long since she's had something that's inspired her to shave

As an angry feminist I have a dilemma, the man in my life actually loves body hair. When I'm too lazy to shave I'm pandering to his wants and betraying the sisterhood :(

As a non feminist, I have no dilemma. When I shave, I feel pretty and my sheets against my legs feel amazing. My cat also prefers it. I have no idea what my boyfriend prefers because I never go longer than a week without shaving. Life is simple.

danceinconverse 25

I think the real idea of feminism concerning shaved legs is that you're free to do whatever the **** you want with your body hair, so you betray nothing and no one by letting it grow.

MegamiKaosu 28

I cannot go 3 days with out shaving, once stubble comes back I freak out. It's uncomfortable, itchy and some times it hurts if I let it get to long. Boyfriend/girlfriend or not I'm shaving for my own preference.

As a feminist I shave every 2 days because the hair gets prickly. I hate the prickly feeling because it reminds me of the crawling sensations I get while thinking of insects. Why aren't you a feminist? I simply think that all genders should be viewed equally--leg shaving has nothing to do with feminism to me. I practice feminism by supporting women and treating men, women and other people fairly, independently from gender identity.

Did you realise I was joking, miss non-feminist? I also do whatever I want with my hair, my opinions on equality don't have much to do with it.

When I think of what I want as an identity, I aim to be an academic, a businesswoman, a fighter, and a happy person of many loves and interests. I have very bad health problems, and I spend enough time fighting for my life, my future, and my happiness. I already am equal to my male peers, though not through me actively trying to be.I'll let others fight the good fight. Also, 67, I was kidding as well hun. Just a good joke setup :)

If you are a guy that's not a bad thing.