By hairybetty - 05/01/2010 01:43 - United States

Today, I shaved my legs and armpits for the first time in 6 weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't have a hot date, I just had my yearly gyno exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 173
You deserved it 8 504

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pony_barometer 0

Well I maybe know the reason why you don't have a hot date.

wtf?! you dont shave at least your armpits reguarly?!

Comments

That is absolutely disguisting! It's armpits, not your legs! It takes two seconds to shave under each arm. I could never leave the shower without shaving! I could understand legs because you don't sweat there but armpits? Disturbing!

jessi_ld 2

personal opinion here I'd rather have unshaved legs than armpits cuz that's where your main body stench comes from and jus hair there in general is gross and sometimes it looks gross on guys too xP

bowtheboo 0

this really isn't an fml. if it's even real. it's just kinda sad. just because you don't have a hot date every night doesn't mean you can't shave. it's your own problem.

CassZo 0

 Okay people, especially guys, shaving is a pain in the ass! especially for a female during the winter due to the fact that it grows back quicker that normal.  Some women even perfer not to shave there are many Europeans who shave NOTHING. If you Americans would stop worrying about such things maybe people wouldn't have have such low self esteems. I've lived in many European countries and women are typicaly hairier than Americans it's normal.  Grow up you guys please. You know pubic hair shows a sign that you have hit puberty and are *gasp* maturing I'm begininh to think you guys have yet to grow it.  I say embrace the hair I personaly shave. But if you like the hair embrace it be yourself; no need to conform to the American culture. 

irishfever 0

why did you have to shave your armpits to go to the gyno?

breast exam. way to use your brain there, champ

Just dropped in to make sure people were still throwing around a bunch of misled arguments re: the supposed hygienic benefits of pube-shaving, even though this FML really didn't have anything to do with pube-shaving. A for effort, kids.

TheWaaaaambulanc 0

Shave your pussy, not legs. Wtf?

xsmoochesx 0

ewww gross no wonder ur lonely

necomni 0

it's kinda sad when people hate their own bodies so much that they think their own natural body hair is gross.