By TheMichaelNixon - 14/11/2009 21:37 - United States

Today, I saw a grasshopper in the urinal so I decided to pee on it. It jumped out, scared the hell out of me, and I peed all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 800
You deserved it 75 519

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not sure what's more stupid: wanting to pee on a grasshopper, or expecting it to wait in one spot while you peed on it. Silly.

That Grasshopper waited all day to do that to you! You know that, right?

Comments

I'm not sure what's more stupid: wanting to pee on a grasshopper, or expecting it to wait in one spot while you peed on it. Silly.

I think I must agree, but 1 has a point.... [edit] wtf, I replied to a comment down below about "If I was a guy, I'd do the same" Well, 1, you have a point.

Really! :D I replied to #1 and it's missing. Also, his/her response changed too :D Anyway, I agree with #1 :) Yes, silly.

haha ya but I wouldve done the same thing

if you didn't want ur pee on u y wud the grasshopper want ur pee?! haha loserr

omg...LOL...i added it to my favs...i almost peed myself after i read that.. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk(second comment)

if youre gonna pee, you better find a nice urimal with a grasshopper in it...

SykoOne 0

LMFAOOO !!! OMG YO , if i was a guy , i would TOTTALLLY do the exact SAME thing ! :)

That Grasshopper waited all day to do that to you! You know that, right?

dabeachbum 0

if i was a guy id do the same thing hahaha

DeadMansCrack 4

LOL I would say YDI, but it sounds like something I would do.