By stupidbug. - 09/04/2012 08:28 - Canada

Today, I thought it would be funny to pee on a small bug in the toilet. A much larger bug thought it would be funny to fly into my eye while I was doing this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 973
You deserved it 36 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hotPinklipstick 24

That's karma. Why don't you learn to piss on someone your own size.

Comments

In some restaurants there is a small bug painted on the urinal to help accuracy. In bear grylles' house there is a picture of his face.

KingOfAmazing 9

The big bug was obviously pissed that the OP decided to urinate on his small friend. Probably not as pissed as the small bug, though.

Marcella1016 31

That's funny my first thought was "karma's a bitch"...OP is lucky it didn't involve spiders flying out of the air vent this time.

Oh trust me, I nailed that note in my head! :D

ThisIsMyReign 4

I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on. I'll take a bug to the eye instead of eating pee'd on unless OP got it on himself.

57 - Do you eat or drink pee? Like do you freeze it first so you can eat it?

lavitaebella_fml 0

Karma's a bitch, only if you are.

#57 "I'd rather be pissed off then pissed on"? See, here's where the difference between "then" and "than" is very important...

What joy did you think you would get from peeing on a bug?

alliewillie 22

"Today, I thought it'd be funny if I..." YDI.

ThisIsMyReign 4

Stupid auto correct, I forgot what I was meaning to say thought.

MerrikBarbarian 9

77 normally grammar nazis annoy me but you sir made me laugh with that. :)

Why are there so many bugs in your bathroom?

actually bugs cant feel pissed or happy or any emotion same with many animals including cows ducks and maybe cats and dogs can feel simple emotion but bugs cant

100 I am not a sir, I'm a miss ;) but thanks!

mrlopez 13

Oh buzz off dude, you know OP is probably having a hard time at the moment... :)

littlemsweirdo 12

I know someone will be planning to write this after reading the comment, so, I am going to get it out of the way. "I see what you did there" -_-... Good one though :)!

littlemsweirdo 12

29- don't you mean: EYE see what you did there!

littlemsweirdo 12

34- wait , huh? Your correction is incorrect!

choochee77 0

34-she was right the first time.

34 - Grammar Nazi fail. Although it's a rare occurrence, this one is exceptionally stupid.

Hahahahaha 34 comment was funnier than the FML itself Ahaha.

kissmybuttque 0

34- why would he see what he did WHERE. He would see what he did THERE.

it was a trap all along, you fell for it!

That's what you get! Btw why do you have so many bugs just flying around your place??

OP: Hey, look it's a bug! I should piss on it for some cheap fun! :D Admiral Ackbar: *jumps out of shower* IT'S A TRAP.

hotPinklipstick 24

That's karma. Why don't you learn to piss on someone your own size.

I think that if OP saw a human-sized bug, his last reaction would be to pee on it.

I doubt if he were to walk up to someone his own size and piss on them that it'd turn out well, he'd most likely get a black eye instead of a bug to the eye.

Toilet to realize that there is something called Karma.

Well... If that's what you're in to...

He would still be pissing something if he seen a human size bug, I just doubt it would be on the bug.

At least it was your eye and it didn't sting your boy parts!

And how do you know the bug could sting?

ahhbeex 8

I hope you feel accomplished for the rest of the day.