By TheMichaelNixon - 14/11/2009 21:37 - United States

Today, I saw a grasshopper in the urinal so I decided to pee on it. It jumped out, scared the hell out of me, and I peed all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 799
You deserved it 75 505

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm not sure what's more stupid: wanting to pee on a grasshopper, or expecting it to wait in one spot while you peed on it. Silly.

That Grasshopper waited all day to do that to you! You know that, right?

Comments

Pfft, as if any guy who finds a grasshopper in a urinal wouldn't do the same? I know I would in a heartbeat.

I have to agree with #40. I would have done the same, lol.

This fml is funnyer then the one were the hobo threw a bag of poo and yelled prase the lord

Maybe it wanted to give you a *******. Mind you, it'd either have to be a mutant grasshopper, or you'd have to have a tiny package. You were scared of a little grasshopper, so you evidentally have miniature marbles. YDI for trying to drown/shower the bastard.

sayheyyybabe 0

Why would you want to pee on a grasshopper? You should have just let it be.

i love how all us guys totally understand where the op is comin from in respect to peeing on the grasshopper && all the girls are replying "why in the world would you do something so stupid! gawsh! you SOO totally deserve that you prick! gawwwd!"

dsjbc1 0
xSceneSceneBabyx 0

don't **** with insects. they obviously scare you when they jump.

guess he didn't like golden showers too much