By asthma_attacker - 14/11/2009 18:38 - United States

Today, I asked a girl I like out. She ended up having an asthma attack because she was laughing so hard. I guess that's a no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 711
You deserved it 2 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

crzyry 6

If she survives, ask her again next week.

no no that's definitely a yes. can't u see she was so happy :P

Comments

i don't get how it's funny if someone asks you out. maybe she has tourettes

Sun_Kissed18 25

The only way I can see it is that if she thought he was so far out of her league that the notion of them dating was utterly comical and downright impossible. Sorry OP, we girls are bitches :(

RedJester23 6
Thabb 0

She deserved the asthma attack.

KackDaddy46 0

i think I know u lol are u from the southern cali area??

I hate when people do that. A simple no would suffice. It's not really that funny anyway. It's more of a compliment. Just say " Sorry, I like someone else at the time" or something like that. She thinks she's cool by making an ass if herself and insulting you, then your better off alone. Still try to find someone though, just not a complete bitch.

How could it be that funny? Was she just fake laughing? Or was sue actually that much of a douche to laugh so hard at a guy asking her put she got an asthma attack?

no no that's definitely a yes. can't u see she was so happy :P

Im with this guy! It means your handsomeness is breath-taking. ^_^ There is always a silver lining, sir!

Don't sugarcoat it. The laugh means no. If he's posting a story on here, he's old enough to be told that it was a rejection.

I seriously think that the girl was so elated he asked her out. What's so funny about it anyway? It doesn't make sense.

Today, I was asked out by a rather ugly character; I laughed so hard I had an asthma attack. FML

I have to say that it was rude of her to laugh, but that's she's loser for having an asthma attack. move on.

Erindub 0

Dude that sucks. Sorry man. You must be hideous.

I hoped you just walked away before she could answer.

She must have been laughing pretty damn hard, coming from someone that has had asthma all their life,. thats a somewhat difficult thing to do. What a turddd..

its not hard to do. I have severe chronic bronchial asthma and if I laugh too much I have an asthma attack very easily, especially if I my bronchitis is bad or if its cold or humid out. It all depends on how severe your asthma is.