By fmal - 07/05/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, I realized my wedding ring was missing. Turns out, my son had taken it to give to a girl he likes in the second grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 273
You deserved it 8 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try keeping it in a safe place. Or wearing it.

DownUndah 0

YES!!!!!! THATS BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Comments

Dporter 0

Today, some old bitch took back the ring my boyfriend gave me! FML.

Awe thats so sweet. Did you get it back?

elara15 0

It's not much of an FML if you found out what happened to the ring and can get it back from 7 year old. Better than the FMLs from people who drop theirs down a working garbage disposal.

I hope you can get it back and that the girl's family is responsible enough to do the right thing and return it!

Considering the ring is not going to fit her finger I would be more worried about her loosing it before your able to get it back. But cute. Not really a FML though.

# 7 shut the **** up u taking shit way 2 serious talking about she not good a mother do u know what makes a ******* good a mom.a mom that accepts that kids make mistakes and we as parents have 2 be there for them 2 show them whats right so **** off number 7 .

You got off lucky. When I was two me and my brother went treasure hunting, and like good little pirates we pilfered the biggest supply of mom's jewelry we could find and buried it in the garden, only to forget where it was buried (very big garden). Sucks that you have to ruin a little kid's day by mugging her of her/your jewelry. My advise would be to bribe her with a candy necklace. Kids dig candy (I'm not a sex offender, merely observative). Thumbs up to little Romeo.

that_guy_ollie 0

are you sure that you're not a peadophilic pirate ? " come here little matey and stroke my wood.......en leg xD