By fmal - 07/05/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, I realized my wedding ring was missing. Turns out, my son had taken it to give to a girl he likes in the second grade. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 273
You deserved it 8 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try keeping it in a safe place. Or wearing it.

DownUndah 0

YES!!!!!! THATS BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Comments

that sucks.. but kinda cute so as long as you get it back

alexgisforme3 0

seriously loool. dont leave it out then

I want to know why it was off your finger ...

That's pretty damn cute. I read an article a month or two ago about two kids that age who tried to run off to Africa to elope, so at least he didn't do that. =P

Cute, but what happened? This would be a FML if the girls parents didn't wanna return the ring?

Seriously, I can't understand why you would take the ring off and not know it was gone until at least a day had gone by (enough time for your son to take it and give it to a girl he likes).

Now, that is so ******* adorable. Although, whenever my engagement ring isn't on(dishes, shower, what have you) I put it on right away when I'm finished. It feels weird without it and during a shower I always go WTF? And then remember(I guess I'm slightly retarded!) So.. I'm not really understanding how you didn't notice it gone long enough for your kid to take it to school.. ?

Your son is lame. You are stupid. Cheesy asses, the both of you.

poolshark 0

The OP never said she didn't notice that her ring was gone. For all we know, she thought she lost it, was panicked, and searched for it all day. Everyone needs to stop making assumptions.