By Anonymous - 26/04/2011 13:56 - United Kingdom

Today, I lied to my diary about my weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 179
You deserved it 51 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shithappens2memo 0

she's cheating on her diary with a sexy little journal.

Comments

perdix 29

How do we know you're not lying about lying to your diary? Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

The first step to being able to actually change something is confronting reality. Start telling yourself (and others!) the real numbers, then start taking action and tracking the numbers. Your weight will start moving in the right direction soon.

VaBeach182 0

I can't stop laughing at this one

I don't know why you are saying fml. more like f my lifestyle :o better make some changes!

mintcar 9

HAHAHAHAHA. This makes absolutely no sense. HAHA.

is it just me or does anyone else fail to see the logic behind lying to your diary about your weight just to get on the internet and tell everyone else in the world that you did so. What if word gets back to the diary?

danz123 7

Huh? You lied to an inanimate object? The whole point of diaries is for you to pour all your feelings into them in the form of writing, categorized into days/weeks/months of the year. You have missed the whole point of having a diary. Are you really that insecure? You don't need sympathy, what you need may lean more towards psychological help.