By sickyandiknowit - 08/11/2014 07:36 - United States - Eugene

Today, my boyfriend endearingly told me that he's been taking advantage of my inability to smell due to a head cold, and he's been farting around me whenever he pleases. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 111
You deserved it 4 847

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he is nice enough to do it when you can't smell.

I know you can't smell it, but what kept you from hearing it? Surely he isn't a master of silent farts.

Comments

At least he is nice enough to do it when you can't smell.

That's true... Guys, take notes. This boyfriend knows what he's doin'!

mif_fml 27

If it is a serious relationship, you might as well get used to it.

why can't he do it when she can smells? it's a fart. it's normal. it's not like he's ******** on her or anything.

JuliaaNoelle 26

They could be in a fairly new relationship so they could be just getting over that awkward stage of not farting in front of each other.

I say OP should take advantage of her current absence of smell and fart around him. She wont smell it but he sure will.

You should take advantage of his stupidity and convince him that he's an alien or something like that

joeyl2008 29

Where is the stupidity? and why is it a big deal anyway? If she can't smell it why does it matter?

I know you can't smell it, but what kept you from hearing it? Surely he isn't a master of silent farts.

After a while you learn to do it without even trying

Rawrshi 25

But... you can still hear it. Usually.

you can't smell it. i don't see a problem here. at least he doesn't do that when you CAN breathe.

I'm pretty sure she can still breathe...

abocz 12

I don't think that this should be a fml. Just buy air freshener

You can't smell it, but you KNOW it's there... lingering....

If you can't smell it or hear it then it isn't a problem. Do you do his laundry and there are skid marks ? That would be a problem.