By Fatass - 18/04/2014 05:37 - United States - Knoxville

Today, I lied to the cashier at my local store, saying that I was "nominated to buy the candy for the party" when in actuality I went home and gorged on it alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 703
You deserved it 13 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Why lie OP? If I was that cashier I wouldn't judge you; I'd be jealous you are buying all that candy. Got anything sour??? Share the wealth!

dimerneckel 22

They know that that is what you are doing with all that candy... You aren't fooling anyone

Comments

BubbleGrunge 18

Why lie OP? If I was that cashier I wouldn't judge you; I'd be jealous you are buying all that candy. Got anything sour??? Share the wealth!

I know right, if I was a cashier I wouldn't even care.

incoherentrmblr 21

I guess no one remembers the cashier from Home Alone...

The cashier may not care but some people do judge. Sadly myself included. Honestly, I try not to but I sometimes find myself checking out people's shopping charts in line and it especially saddens me when I see an obese child clinging on to a chart full of nothing but junk food. If this behaviour is making the OP (whom calls them self "Fatass") feel shameful then it might be the breaking point to make some changes in their life?

91hayek 31

I know you meant cart but the image of a tubby kid with a chart of sweets is hilarious. It'll of course be a pie chart, the best kind of chart there is.

BubbleGrunge 18

34-I usually agree with what you say, but who really gives a **** what people think? When you stop caring about what people think who mean nothing to you, life is so much easier. As for judging other people and what's in their cart, mind your business. Obesity is a problem in the world, but posting on FML isn't going to make a difference. Sorry that sounded really bitchy and I don't mean to be but one of the problem with people in the world is that they are too busy worrying about other people and not fixing what's wrong with themselves (that is not directed to you, but to society as a whole:)

Why lie to the cashier? When I'm buying lotion and tissues I always make sure they know it's all just for me.

You are your greatest critic. If you don't like you for who you are then you can change it. No one should change for others. That only shows you don't live for yourself. The only other influences should be loved ones who only want you to change for the right reasons, and I don't mean some asshole you are with that tells you how disgusting you are, I mean someone who is good to you and makes you feel good about yourself. Ultimately, if you are happy with who you are, then **** all else. Buy your junk and love yourself.

Sure. Be happy with your Type II diabetes and outrageous cholesterol. At least you'll die with a smile on your face when you have a heart attack while trying to shuffle your way from your bedroom to the lavatory.

#61 "You are your greatest critic" tell that to the people who made the 2012 animated movie that cost 5 billion dollars to make, Food Fight. If you think it would be good because it had 5 billion to play with, watch the movie and tell me what you think.

Sadly #34 people have a hard time changing their eating habits. Sure as hell was hard for me. Anyways they have a lot more access to the cheap good stuff than the expansive awesome stuff. I mean let's take a single candy bar vs a single serve steak; one costs about 99 cents and the other depending on the cut and where you got it is $4-6 a lb for the cheap stuff and $9-12 a lb for the butcher cuts. It's much more easier to buy more junk food for less than less good stuff for more.

dimerneckel 22

They know that that is what you are doing with all that candy... You aren't fooling anyone

That's why I always go to more than one store when I'm going to gorge myself on candy.

graceinsheepwear 33

You're seriously that concerned about what the cashier will think? FYL

I too have a miserable sweet tooth. Fun dip is my weakness.

I had to go to the gas station for fun dip after reading this comment.

diabetes & obesity are real friend, take it easy

Treat your body like a temple and you won't have to feel shitty for enjoying sweet stuff.

blueboy154 12

Why would u lie? The cashier wouldn't care if you got it for yourself.

There should be no shame.... Candy is my weakness too. You're not alone my friend.

JMichael 25

If you feel so badly about it then change it.