By slickboy0023 - 16/03/2010 15:30 - United States

Today, I learned that in Japan there are monkeys that wait tables and work at a tavern. Literally, I have a job a monkey can do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 907
You deserved it 5 620

Same thing different taste

Comments

buttshapedfruit 0
PatsFanDiego 0

thts y im an engineer no monkeys gonna replace meh

You got a job just hush and be glad to have it, and be even happier to just do a job so easy that even a monkey con do it...

you read about that in Cracked, didn't you?

umm...... sry, but this I mean I don't really care!

Haha, i'd like to eat at this place! You'd think that in Japan they would have invented some kind of robot to do that, but no...they train monkeys, perhaps they're easier to tell apart.

melizza 0

monkeys can also be babies. we all do something monkyes can do. and humans are most like monkeys.

You know normally I don't bother correcting others grammar and spelling. I figure one or more things are true of the poor guy who wrote the post with the horrible grammar and such: 1) English is not their first language, if this is true then it's kind of silly to make fun of them, they are learning and the internet is a great place to learn. 2) They are stupid, uneducated, or both. In this case it's kind of wrong to make fun of them, like parking in a handicapped parking spot or making fun of a mentally handicapped person, it's just wrong. 3) They just don't care. The vast majority of computers have software that will spell check and grammar check for you. If they don't pay attention to the computers built in corrections why would they pay attention to a real person correcting their post? Any of these three I don't bother with because there's no point and you're just wasting your time. I try to lead by example, using correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. as much as I can. Everyone messes up some time, I'm not going to criticize anyone else unless I am perfect. Who is really perfect? The only ones I EVER bother with are the ones where I really can't understand the point or idea the poster is trying to get across. Even then I only ask if I care about what they are trying to say. I hate when I'm trying really hard to understand what someone has written but because it is so poorly spelled I can't make out their meaning. Please to help those of us who are just trying to read what you are writing in a comment (without having to sort through the dozens of grammar Nazi posts that will surely follow) TRY to use something resembling decent grammar and spelling. If no one can understand your post then no matter how funny, insightful, or thought provoking your post is, no one will get it and you will not get your point across. That's why we, as a society, have generally accepted rules regarding the use of the English language. So that you can speak AND be understood.