Doggy dog world

By bigdaddy - 25/09/2009 15:01 - United States

Today, while I was brushing my teeth, my 5 year old-son walked into the bathroom. He gave me a mean look and said, "That's Sammy's toothbrush, not yours." I've been brushing my teeth with the dog's toothbrush for two months now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 286
You deserved it 8 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dogs mouths are cleaner than humans. just get a new toothbrush, no problem. still disgusting though

flyboy57 0

you have a smart kid. he may have just punk'ed you.

Comments

flyboy57 0

you have a smart kid. he may have just punk'ed you.

Zhejan 0

You've been brushing your teeth for tooth months? What a coincedence

and are your teeth still there? yes, so shut the **** up.

bob1233 0

god. stfu #18. dont be such a bitch. if you used the dog's toothbrush, you'd be mad too.

OMG i moderated this!!! i feel so special and loved! :D MLIA!! (my life is amazing!!)

fmlfmlfml15 0

Hey a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's mouth. This is a dog's fml, not yours.

a dog has the cleanest mouth in the world. u shud be happy

debbtennis 0

You are an idiot. YDI and FYL for being an idiot and being a bad influence on your son.

How is he being a bad influence on his son? By accidentally using the wrong toothbrush? I don't understand your logic.

Sun_Kissed18 25

There is no logic with trolls...

RubixMonkey 0

Trolls don't even have tooth brushes.

Oh my god.. I think I would have to chop my head off D: fyl.

yuhhkno 0

pretty sure you throw a toothbrush away after a month yuhh nastyy!!!!!

question.....why us ur dogs toothbush ...in the same place as yours ? his should be under the sink or something ....yu deserved that one srry

gorgeousxbaby 0

i hope you yelled at him for brushing the dogs teeth with YOUR toothbrush . get the dog a special one .. yuckk .

Dogs mouths are cleaner than humans. just get a new toothbrush, no problem. still disgusting though

How many times must I tell you? Stop using your dog to pleasure yourself, clean or not..

heyyou1203 0

ooo i got one... it's not cheating if you cover your balls with peanut butter and have your dog lick it off. you get it?? because it's YOUR dog!! Road trip reference anyone?? and yea, dogs do have less bacteria in their mouths, so while the idea of it's pretty gross, it's not the worst thing in the world.

furubafan74 18

You do realize that dogs eat their own poop on occasion, right? There is no way that a creature that eats poop has a cleaner mouth than a creature that doesn't.

xxBAMFxx 0

Bahhahahahahahaha :p that freakin' hilarious. But you should really separarte peoples toothbrushes from the pet's toothbrush. But fyl.

I am guessing that the kid has been taking his father's toothbrush and using it to brush the dogs teeth.

Maybe if you stepped up and took responsibility for your dog's well being, you would know which one is their toothbrush!

Darksect0r13 0

Well the dogs mouth is supposedly cleaner than yours >.>

Poor dog. Generally speaking, a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's, except in the moments following those times when a dog eats shit, licks its balls or ass or another dog's ass. At those times, their mouths are much dirtier. You've probably got a little bit of Sammy's balls in your mouth.

Don't pretend you don't let the dog give you kisses on your mouth. Anyway, the purpose of toothpaste is to eliminate germs. So unless you don't use any (in which you'd have problems beyond brushing behind the dog), you shouldn't really care.