By slickboy0023 - 16/03/2010 15:30 - United States

Today, I learned that in Japan there are monkeys that wait tables and work at a tavern. Literally, I have a job a monkey can do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 906
You deserved it 5 620

Same thing different taste

Comments

KurouTenshi 0

Yes, well, luckily for you, Slickboy, you live in Illinois. So long as the monkeys don't decide to move from Japan, I think its safe to say you'll be able to keep your job.

I swear my boss has hired some shaved down monkeys.

KurouTenshi 0

Sometimes, we get bitched at for throwing bouncy balls back'n'forth. I think your co-workers might get bitched at for throwing poo back'n'forth. If they do, they might be monkeys.

purplemnm 9

I have a job a robotic arm can do...let's hope my boss doesn't realize that >.>

You screw the caps on tubes of toothpaste?!

purplemnm 9

xDD I wish...I place soap in cardboard bockses for shipping

iamchuck 0

The monkeys complain that they have to do a job you could do.

yungstunna1 0

so easy, a monkey could do it~geico

FYLDeep 25

Yeah but they also design cars that accelerate out of your control in Japan, so don't take personally.

KurouTenshi 0

@28 I just LOL'd like no ones business at that xD Thank you so much.

Luckily my job requires speaking on the phone, monkeys might be able to use sign language but they do not have speech capabilities... yet. I am safe for now. I can almost guarantee that the monkeys are not receiving wages. If this is true then soon PETA will probably be all over them for taking advantage of the poor monkeys, forcing them to work for free in a very unnatural environment. I wouldn't want to be waited on by monkeys, the cleanliness issues alone make me a little sick to my stomach at the thought. Then again many humans have some serious cleanliness issues, I'd still prefer humans.

Actually, they are working on a machine that when you push a certain button, it turns it into a pre-recorded voice(for monkeys)

davixen2009 0

nothing wrong with serving tables! I BUT if that useless fact bothers you that much try finding a new job.

ruby84 1

Monkeys can't post an FML that goes through. But you did. Always think positively, at least you have a job!