By acab93 - 10/02/2011 22:37 - United States

Today, I learned that ham is part of a pig, and not a completely different animal. I'm eighteen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 161
You deserved it 64 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you thought a ham was an animal? What did you think it looked like? What sound did you think it made?

Actually, ham is a fruit. Haven't you ever driven past a ham farm and seen the inbred Republicans plucking the ripe, juicy, pink hams from the tallest trees? I can take you to one, it's such an inspiring sight. Afterward, we can go snipe hunting, I know a GREAT spot.

Comments

I used to think chickens came from cows until I was 8

SpanishFutbol201 0
chrissypanda 0

You should be ashamed to call yourself a Texan that's why people think were stupid here in Texas, because of people like you.

Ok, after 6 months living in the US, I was beginning to thing that Americans are not as stupid as people think they are. But I was wrong. They are...

I hate people like you. Just because he's stupid and American doesn't mean that the two are related. Should I say that you're arrogant because you're French?

Ive not seen any French people make a mockery of them selves in this website. Mostly Americans. Of course, this website is mostly populated by Americans, but still. Unfortunately the US is hated by pretty much every other country =/

Muzzleloader 0

That's okay. When my sister was 19 she found out at Thanksgiving that yams weren't from sheep, like she had thought.

wow! this is proof that school should start at 7am and go til 9 pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.