By Beefballs - 29/07/2009 06:22 - Canada

Today, I just found out my dad got remarried a year ago. The woman is officially living with us, I got to have lunch with her alone today. I found out she is only 22, with a 14 year old little brother. My dad's 47. I'm 17, now with a 14 year old uncle and a mom that can pass for my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 374
You deserved it 3 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks for you...go find yourself an older woman and show her to your dad lol

Marry her mom so you could be your own Grampa

Comments

altair_117 0

who the *** commented that he deserved it now? FFS GO **

thelonelylurker 0

Yea, and you know your 47-year-old dad is screwing your 22-year-old step mom everyday.

It could be worse... My dad's last girlfriend was 2 years younger than I...

I kind of know how this feels on another level. A friend of mine is dating some one fifteen years older than her. All I can think about is that fact when she was born, he was in highschool. But, if it makes you feel any better OP.......techinically, You're THE UNCLE!! The eldest is always considered the uncle/aunt/whatever. My aunt is ONE week older than my brother. Traditionally, he'd have to call her aunt. Thankfully for him, we don't go by tradition.

caticaticati 3

Um, no. Your parents' siblings are your aunts and uncles. He is not the uncle. His step-mom's 14 year old brother is the uncle.

Shit my bad haha, you're totally right. Totally misread the OPs post. Disadvantage of still being half asleep.

Screw her, both figuratively and literally.

fxdxhk90 0

Use it your advantage. You know women will always jump on men that they think are taken. So walk around with your new mother, and girls will be over you, especially if she is a milf. By the way, give your dad a high five, he is awesome.

That's ****** up on sooo many levels.. FYL.

pwnrzero 0

this is one of the few fmls i actually bother clicking fml on ur life is totally ******. look at the bright side. ur stepmom wont complain that much if u throw a party, cuz she had one, like what, a year ago?