By Beefballs - 29/07/2009 06:22 - Canada

Today, I just found out my dad got remarried a year ago. The woman is officially living with us, I got to have lunch with her alone today. I found out she is only 22, with a 14 year old little brother. My dad's 47. I'm 17, now with a 14 year old uncle and a mom that can pass for my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 374
You deserved it 3 095

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks for you...go find yourself an older woman and show her to your dad lol

Marry her mom so you could be your own Grampa

Comments

My dad is 49, his wife is 25, I'm 20. I feel your pain. Trust me, there could be worse things out there, unless she's a complete wench.

I think the only solution is to **** your stepmom, Good luck ^^

There's a certain degree of yeah sure, good for your dad. Maybe she really loves him, maybe she's just using him, maybe there's a bit of both. But that isn't the point- It's got to be hard for kids, teens, young adults to have a parent remarried, especially a dad with a young woman. Because that woman takes the "mom" role. And that has got to be, sorely ****** up. She was what, 5 years old when you were born? And now she's "mom"? Yeah, fyl. I'm sorry to hear this happens to often.

Pastor_Rich 0

your dad is one happy camper until the Viagra runs out, then she'll be gone

Your dad must either be very rich or be a hell of a good lover.

I feel really sorry for you. because your dad is such a loser, you have to put up with his insecure behaviour. he can only think with his dick, not his brain. apparently he can't attract anyone else execpt someone who is more than half his age. she's barely out of school! so pathetic! you can leave home soon, so I guess the good news is that you won't make a similar error in life. GOOD LUCK.

mattmalin11 0

Girls aren't PHYSICALLY ready for children until they hit 11 / 12 / their first period.

I don't see anything wrong with the age gap in general. My auntie was probably 22/23 when she married my uncle, they've been together almost 30 years. BUT there is something very wrong with the age gap when you have a kid that close to your new spouse's age. It's like lusting over your kid. Maybe it's hypocritical of me, but IDK, something of your perspective just has to change when you have kids, right?