By jackass - 13/04/2009 10:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I handed the keys to my Mustang to my mom so she could go car shopping. As she pulled away, I remembered the condom wrappers, sex toy packaging, and empty bottle of rum that was in the passenger's seat of my car. I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 852
You deserved it 82 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skierguy 0

I don't really see what the importance of the "I'm twenty" part is. That would be embarrassing at any age, but by twenty I should think your mom would be OK with you having sex and drinking. If you were 16 that might be a different story.

ambrz 0

Then I'm 20 is important because the drinking age in America is 21 lol

Comments

20 is jealous of your car. also, you either are a kick ass girlfriend, or have one, so either way life isn't so bad. Good luck explaining the situation!

how can you afford a mustand being only 20yo ?

alskdj102938 0

my friend is 17 and has had her Mustang since she was 16.

adorableash 0

My friend has had three mustangs since he first got his permit at 15 and a half.

i dont understand how your car being a mustang is relevant...

blapimp182 0

Why would you leave a sex toy packaging in your car?! Just throw it away... I guess same with the rest of the garbage filling up your car.

11, why would you assume that? Aren't there only like five countries in the entire world that have 21 as their legal drinking age? ;)

coolcat624 0

drinking age should be lowered. but you must be a dipshit if you drink a whole bottle of rum & have fun sex but leave it all in the passenget seat.

#17- "How are the cops supposed to know you haven't been drinking it while driving" It's called a breathalizer.