By Anonymous - 06/08/2009 06:13 - Australia

Today, I had to call poison control because my idiot son swallowed a bunch of baking soda to "make a volcano in his tummy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 389
You deserved it 17 295

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DirtyDiana_fml 0

woah only 1 comment? but idiot is harsh.

Comments

BamxBitch 0

Awe, I hope he is okay. That's a FYL, but it's pretty ****** up that you're calling him an idiot. I assume he's just a child if he wants to "make a volcano in his tummy".

Awwww... I hope he feels better! To you asses that said that he should know better, he's probably just a kid. What grown adult would want to make a "volcano in his tummy?" Kids don't know better.

You do NOT call your song an idiot. That's not okay.

This, you worthless bitch, is what you are going to end up doing to your son with an attitude like that. I'm talking to the original poster, of course, not you #168. I understand why you left it anonymous. I wouldn't want people to know i was this big a bitch either.

This is why retroactive abortion should be legal.

ashy_rawr 0

YDI you shouldnt have left it where he could reach

you're a terrible parent. i hope you die so your son can have decent foster parents.

namelessfew 0

I lol'd. At least you understand your child is an idiot.

goodtimesx2 0

YDI for calling your son an idoit...asshole

The_Cait 0

That's what I was just about to say. If the kid is still young enough to be saying "tummy" then the OP is a prick of calling him an idiot. It's not like it's some 16 year old stoner being a dumb ass [at least that's not how it appears based on the wording]. I hope your son is okay, and I hope you take note of some of these comments and become a kinder, more attentive parent.

you know what? F his life, not yours. he's the one who was poisoned by all the baking soda. he's the one with the father who shouldn't be a father. and it sounds like he's a little kid, they do all kinds of strange experiments, its just part of raising them. you don't just call your son an idiot. YDI

Natural selection at its finest. Hopefully your idiot son refrains from reproduction.