By Anonymous - 22/09/2014 17:41 - United States - Mckinney

Today, I got yelled at by a bleeding-heart hippy in the restroom for using paper towels. Apparently I'm a "tree-hating, paper-wasting bitch". I had a nosebleed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 552
You deserved it 3 095

Same thing different taste

Comments

You should've told him he was a waste of human potential.

That's when you punch that person in the face and cause their nose to bleed and when they go to use paper towels say the same thing to that person that was said to you.

And I bet that bleeding heart hippie uses toilet paper to wipe her ass. And toilet paper comes from trees. And even recycled toilet paper may still contain trees from other recycled material. Ceiling frame for houses on roofs are made from wood. I am all for protecting the environment but we all utilise the wood from trees in ways we didn't imagine. Next time you cross paths yell back.

martin8337 35

#59 don't forget that they use papers to roll joints.

CaroAurelia 12

You should have shown her the bloody paper towels and asked her how she expected you to stop a nosebleed with a hand dryer.

chocolatefrog28 29

So they brought their own leaves into the bathroom with them then and ignored the toilet paper if they used the facilities while they were in there? They must hate mother nature and natural streams or rivers too, using indoor plumbing and all. What a crock.

Punch them in the face so they get a nosebleed. Then see what they do. Call them an accident that became a fag and walk away.

Don't you just wish you could give them a bloody nose and yell at them for using paper towels? Or is that just me?