By Anonymous - 19/09/2011 14:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got kicked in the crotch. It popped my cherry. I lost my virginity to a shoe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 547
You deserved it 6 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

CheeseOnTheSide 3

Hope you weren't cherry kicked by stilettos...

You are still a virgin, and you better be pretty or the odds are very good you'll remain a virgin for a long time.

Honestly that's a bitch move alot of not 100% pretty people have sex before the "hottest girl on the neighborhood or school" I'm average and I'm sure some of the bitches as I like to call them haven't had sex once simply because I found love before they stopped hopping around.. And they still do

dakota_nikole 0
varkey 7

You're still a virgin (although that will be less believable to whoever you sleep with in the future now).

Only if they are ignorant, will they not believe her. I don't know why guys and gals assume that if a woman "doesn't bleed or have a painful 1st time" then they aren't virgins.....only ignorant people or idiots would believe such nonsense. In fact, some women are born without a hymen or as everyone likes to call it, a "cherry"....either way, she is STILL a virgin until she has actual sexual intercourse; so please stop with the postulating that nobody will believe her.

OMG I'm sorry OP but I'm laughing so hard at the comments! Well, the FML itself was funny too, just the way it was worded. But as several people have already said, you're still a virgin unless you have sex. But still, OUCH!

What are you girls doing to get kicked there? This is at least the third post in a few days in which the female OP has been kicked in the pubic region.

You didn't lose your virginity. Do you even listen in health class??