By Anonymous - 19/09/2011 14:39 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got kicked in the crotch. It popped my cherry. I lost my virginity to a shoe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 547
You deserved it 6 197

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Levini 0
JilliJawbreaker 0

I lost mine to putting a tampon in for the first time yesterday and I fainted. Three times. I feel your pain somewhat.

#247 You can't lose your virginity from putting in a tampon. You have to have sexual intercourse.

First off, why didn't you just use a pad instead? And secondly, are you saying you lost it 3 times or you fainted 3 times? If you fainted the first 2 times, then WHY go for a third? Tampons obviously are NOT for you, sorry to say...you could cause yourself some serious medical issues down there using them, or maybe you used a regular size when you should have tried the more slender type. Please check into it before you hurt yourself or possibly get TSS from them.

Does that mean you had sex with a show? How?

steelman112 1
slowedandthrowed 1
BoredinCbus 11

You know your 'cherry' doesn't literally 'pop'? It's just a turn of phrase. Now, if it busted your cl** that's different.. and painful. Ouch.

Actually it's "figure of speech", not "turn of phrase" and NO, they aren't the same thing, although some people believe that they are. Technically speaking, "turn of phrase" doesn't really mean anything, it's what people say who either don't know the term "figure of speech" or can't remember what "figure of speech" is called or by some people who lacked enough general knowledge to speak correctly & intelligently.

the comments on this crack me the **** up... it's a funny fml... laugh and move on

blinkingstarlet 15

well was it at least a special shoe?

wriptidez 0

you need to be seen by a doctor just to make sure you dont have internal bleeding sinxe you were kicked THAT hard