By tony1401 - 02/02/2010 16:00 - United States

Today, I got another email from Amazon asking me how I like my new Kindle. I don't have a Kindle. It's the one I bought my ex for Christmas, right before she left me while I was deployed overseas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 881
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow shows that some people are incapable of faithfulness. FYL buddy

SemiRetarded 0

Ouch. Thanks for the constant reminder Amazon. I can't believe all the shitty comments people make over someones spelling mistakes. THANKS FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Comments

why does my auto capitalization not work on this POS app?

how selfish could a girl be to break up with a guy because hes overseas? hes fighting so she can be free.. selfish ex

there's also an amazing thig called shut the **** up too! :o

perdix 29

Did she keep your balls in a jar stateside? No? Then what's the problem? Hell, when you get back, Kindles will look like lame jokes compared to the world-dominating iPad. While I may kick your ass for looking like a pussy in this case, I thank you for your brave service to our country.

Sorry, snickerdoodles, but that's the only thing you've ever said that I don't agree with. The iPad isn't a stupid invention; wait until the apps start coming out for it. Oh, and perdix deserves his own religion. OP: FYL. That really does suck.

perdix 29

Sorry, snick, but the iPad will change the world. You consume content on an iPhone and iPod Touch (yeah, I said it ;)), but on the iPad you will be able to consume and CREATE content. You'll be able to edit photos, documents, movies and audio on an iPad infinitely better than you could with the smaller devices. Can you imagine the possibilities of being able to use both hands and being able to see the screen? For example, you could move and rotate a 3d model with your left hand while sculpting it with your right. It's gonna be huge!

o0XMzMayX0o 0

lol like u would hun dnt worry stick to ur life I highly dubt any of u guys will get far!

I now officially call to order the first meeting of the church of our saviour, perdix. all who wish to join this new religion, please just state your desire to do so.

Lattenkiste 0

The iPad really is just a big iTouch. No camera, no phone. Just a bigger screen and a little more processing power. It would be better to just get a tablet PC

I'm sorry, but a gift is a gift. It sucks what happened and (if she dumped you on Christmas) she should have been respectful and gave her gift from you back to you, but it's immature to hold what you gave to someone against them as if it was their fault you gave it to them in the first place.

I think what he's really complaining about here is the stinging reminder of how he spent money on an expensive gift for someone who left him soon after. He didn't say anything about expecting her to return it.

CheshireHalli 19

Someone's hostile. What'd Snick ever do to you? Nothing? Then shut the **** up. =) Have a nice day.