By tony1401 - 02/02/2010 16:00 - United States

Today, I got another email from Amazon asking me how I like my new Kindle. I don't have a Kindle. It's the one I bought my ex for Christmas, right before she left me while I was deployed overseas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 881
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow shows that some people are incapable of faithfulness. FYL buddy

SemiRetarded 0

Ouch. Thanks for the constant reminder Amazon. I can't believe all the shitty comments people make over someones spelling mistakes. THANKS FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Comments

Ha andreyaxo r u brit ish ninny haha thats a funny word

Why is everyone calling the OP's ex gf a bitch? The op bought his gf a gift, but she was pretty much over him and broke up with him. I don't see how she did anything wrong? I was dating a guy who broke up with me the day after valentines day and this was after i bought him presents and gave it to him. He didn't get me anything for v-day and neither did he return any of what i gave him and i didn't care. I gave him a gift, and gifts are not suppose to be returned. The situation does suck for the OP here because his money/Kindle is gone and so is a girl he liked, but he can't be upset at her for this. Do any of you return all the gifts you were given by a gf/bf after you break up?

Lattenkiste 0

You weren't in Iraq living in the sand and shooting rag heads when he broke up with you now were you? Life is about more than you sweetheart

Jacksgirl 1

Amazing... 157 comments and only TWO thanked Tony for his service!! You've spent ALL this time debating the merits of iWhateveryouwannacallit and two nanoseconds thanking this man for risking HIS life so you have the privilege of HAVING your argument. Any woman who would leave her man while he is deployed isn't worth the air she breathes. She knew what she was in for when she signed on with him. SO, Tony, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!

wow wtf!!! It's not like she married him right away. How else will she really know what it's like without trying it out first by just dating. Plus they could have been dating before and then he decided that he's going to join the marines, army etc. and now she has to be the one who loses something. He gets the job he wants and has a girl waiting for him when ever he comes home. She's the one who has to wait for him. Plus what makes you think she broke up with him only because he's over seas? maybe it was because they don't have a good relationship anymore and she just doesn't like him.

We already thanked him for his service with the money we paid him to buy his new kindle which....oh, oh jeez, sorry.

when I am speaking I say iPod touch because that is how Apple calls it. however when I am typing I will say itouch, just cause it is faster to say.