By Anonymous - 02/02/2010 15:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my boyfriend watching a home made sex tape he had previously made with his ex-girlfriend. What's worse than him jerking off to it? He was crying and hugging a pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 247
You deserved it 3 106

Same thing different taste

Comments

dump that asshole. he should care about your feelings as a bf

just wondering... how was he jacking off while watching a sex tape and hugging a pillow at the same time? I mean, how do you Jack off and hug @ the same time....... just thought I should point that out.

arinnicole 0

she means that him crying to the tape was worse than him jacking off to it.

she was saying she would rather him be jacking off (which he wasn't doing) then crying and hugging a pillow.

you watch with your two eyes, hug the pillow with one arm, and hug your penis with the other hand. you don't need two hands to jerk off or two hands to hug a pillow

Poor guy obviously has some unresolved issues... doesn't mean he's an asshole.

TrekkieGirl 0

Just walk away from him. You need to be the one to move on, since it's clear he hasn't moved on from his ex.

Would you like to find YOUR significant other masturbating to an old sex tape of their ex while crying? No? Didn't think so.

bonnieandclyde44 0

what the **** do u think of urself? stupid bitch

WhatDidYouSay0 0

wow u little smart ass! oh, no one say any thing because snickerdoodles will correct you! dont say anything in front of this little smart ass!

thecarmelcrow 0
iknowthatguy 0

could b worse, his ex could have been a rodeo clown

snickerdoodles are my favorite type of cookie!

omnistryder 0

a sad faced rodeo clown... Or happy faced rodeo clown crying and getting makeup all over the pillow. nice picture to paint lol

Danielt104 6

Snickerduudles git over it! It' callad a tipo. If it bothars you then two bad. Oh, I hope all of my "accidental" typos make you go blind,

This would be funnier if it weren't all you had to say. Is that your only schtick, insulting people's typing? At least pick your battles for when it would be funnier / more helpful.

Honestly. people should care more about what they type; unless, of course, they like being considered dumb.

what a ******* loser. dump his ass. he sounds like a psychopath.

Clearly you don't know what a psychopath is.

LMFAO what an idiot that guy who said he's a pyshcopath, if he actually was he definetly wouldn't be crying over here. what a fool,

Danielt104 6

If he was a psycopath, he would be jacking off to the tape while taking pictures of her on the tape, printing it out, and stabbing holes through the printed picture of her.

allysonrigby 4

no a pshychopath wouldn't be crying over his ex cause he wouldn't give two flying ***** about her, he would not care. pshychopaths only care about themselves, they wouldn't be crying over anyone.

what a loser. he obviously dont get enuff real sex if he gotta watch reel sex. hahaha

Wtf that's ****** jerking off would be bad but he's got mental issues

jacksally88 0

Why does that mean he's got mental issues?Everyone can get heartbroken. Everyone cries. And some hold pillows while crying.

kaleyyy 0
azreal_13 0
khloe_sophia 3

dump his ass!!!! he shouldn't be watching his sex tapes from when he was with hix ex. plus what guy cries about itt??

fatty_mcfathead 0

The kind that has a heart?? I agree that OP needs to terminate the relationship but he obviously loves his ex still. Which if you can't understand, it's probably because you don't develop emotions to those you sleep with so when you lose contact with them it doesn't mean jack.