By tony1401 - 02/02/2010 16:00 - United States

Today, I got another email from Amazon asking me how I like my new Kindle. I don't have a Kindle. It's the one I bought my ex for Christmas, right before she left me while I was deployed overseas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 881
You deserved it 2 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow shows that some people are incapable of faithfulness. FYL buddy

SemiRetarded 0

Ouch. Thanks for the constant reminder Amazon. I can't believe all the shitty comments people make over someones spelling mistakes. THANKS FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Comments

datrollaernbvg 0

that sux good for u to fight for the USA

wow! I am sorry. and considering the type of person you are I bet you don't want any pity. so just forget her I know it will be hard but eventually ( this usually means a long long time) you will. but you have to go through the stages the best one is anger. if you have anything that's hers do something destructive with it. going to the gym and punching the bag instead of a wall is always fun and safer. good luck. and thanks.

CheshireHalli 19

Sorry, I don't think you have a master's degree. =/ And so what if you're bilingual? That gives you a right to bastardize the English language? =S Not trying to be a bitch (probably gonna get called one anyway), but she didn't say anything to you... Yet you attack her??

csh45 0

I don't know why you guys are even comparing Kindles to Ipads. The iPad isnt really meant as just a book reader - that's just one of its features. It's a combination between a laptop and a touch phone (as described by Steve Jobs). You can download books on it, yes, but you can download books on any computer. You can do a whole lot more with the iPad such as access the internet, upload and edit photos and videos, etc. So the Kindle and Nook arent really even competitors of the iPad since they werent meant for anything more than downloading and reading books.

You know, it wouldn't be douchey at all to demand that particular gift back. I know, usually a gift stays given but when it's obvious that she only stayed with you long enough to get a kindle and then immediately dump you afterward, I'd say you deserve it back.

learn to spell "overseas" and I'll consider giving you a FYL

apple employees cringe at "iTouch". please don't say it

chadwick110480 0

Of course you're unemployed. You can't even spell "oversees"